- Rabia Gupta of Class V won the 2nd prize in Dance Sports Championship (Freestyle Category) at National Level.
- Lokesh Chadha, a student of Class VIII brought laurels to the school by participating and winning Gold medal in District Thang-Ta Championship, Jalandhar 2021, organised by District Jalandhar Thang-Ta Association & Punjab Thang-Ta Association at Bodhi Dharman Martial Arts Academy, District Jalandhar.
- Goransh Bahri, the head boy of Apeejay School, Tanda Road, Jalandhar, won Gold medals in the 21st District Roller Skating Championship 2021, held at Police DAV Public School, Jalandhar. He won Gold medals in 500m race and 1 lap race respectively.
- Shining stars of Class V of Apeejay School, Tanda Road, Jalandhar, Arush Malhotra, and Rabia Gupta, once again astounded everyone by winning Gold medals in the All India Dance Sports Festival 2021 organised by Dance Sports Council of Punjab held at Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Jalandhar.
- Gurvir Singh Mann of Class V participated in ISRO Cyberspace Competition (ICC-2020) organised by ISRO at National Level. He participated in the Model Making category with his Model of GSLV MK III and secured a position among the top 500 students.
- Aniket Khanna of Class VI bagged a Runner-up position in Poster Making Competition organised by Narayana Hospital, Gurugram, in association with ASSOCHAM & Apeejay Education.
- Rabia Gupta of Class IV won the 3rd prize in Dance Sports Championship (Freestyle category) at State Level.
- Lokesh Chadha of Class VII won a Gold medal and green belt in the 11th Punjab State Thang-Ta Championship.
- Ehan Sharma of Class I brought laurels to the School by winning First Prize in Punjab Kesari 17th Chess Championship.
- Sidak Bawa of Class IV participated in Cornitos Junior Smart Kid, Punjab, 2019-20, organised by PTC Network. She won a Gold medal and brought laurels to her school.
- Aditi Chopra of Class VII won a Gold medal in the shot put event in the 10th Inter-School Junior/Senior Athletic Meet.
- Lokesh Chadha of Class VI won Silver Medal in the 3rd State Kung Fu Championship.
- Chaitanya Dhaliwal of Class VII won silver medals in 50 meters, 100 meters, and 200 meters in Swimming District Competition (Under 14 Category, Breast Stroke) each.
- Goransh Bahri of Class VI won a Bronze medal in Rink Race II (500 meters) under the 11 to 14 year age group, in the 20th Open Roller-Skating Championship 2019.
- Aarav Sharma of Class III won a Bronze medal in Rink Race II (500 meters) under the 7 to 9 year age group in the 20th Open Roller-Skating Championship 2019.
- Rabia Gupta of Class III won the 3rd prize in Dance Legend of Punjab (Folk Style category).
- Divyansh Kapoor of Class I brought laurels to the school by winning a gold medal in the 8th ISKF Open Inter-School Karate Championship 2019.
- Chaitanya Dhaliwal of Class VII won a Bronze medal in 50 meters Breast Stroke race in Tandrust Punjab Swimming Championship.
- Anmol Chauhan of Class V won Gold Medal (category Class III-V) and Kashvi Bansal won a Bronze medal (category Class VI-VIII) in CBSE Sahodaya Yoga Competition.
- GoranshBahri of Class VI won a Gold medal in Road Race and Krishik Seth of Class VII won a Bronze medal in Road Race (1 Lap) in Open District Skating Tournament under Punjab Sports Department.
- Devam Kumar won a Gold medal, Advita Chopra won a Gold medal and Kriti Kumar won Silver Plate in Rangotsav National Level Art Competition 2018-19.
- Rabia Gupta won the 3rd prize in Dance Legend of Punjab (Folk Style Category).
- Shivansh Dubey cleared the International Level and won a Gold medal in Spell Bee Competition.
- Chaitnya Dhaliwal won Silver Medal in 50 meters Back Stroke and Bronze Medal in 50 meters Free Style in Inter School Sahodya Swimming Competition.
- Prabal Malhotra of Class VIII under age -14 years (Inline) won gold medal and GoranshBahari of Class IV under age -10 years (Quad) won bronze medal in Open Roller-Skating Tournament-2017.
- GoranshBahari of Class IV under age -10 years (Quad) won gold medal in Open Roller-Skating Championship.
- Angrej Singh won a Bronze medal in Road Race and Rink Race II (under -17), Prabal Malhotra got a Silver medal in Rink Race I (under-17), AkarshitRomley grabbed a Silver medal in Rink Race I & Rink Race II (under -14), Tikshan Khullar bagged a Bronze medal in Road Race & Rink Race II (under-14), Muskaan Chadha was credited with a Silver medal in Road Race (under-14), Ridhima Nanda received a Silver medal in Road Race (under-12) and GoranshBahri won a Bronze medal in Road Race (under-12) in Punjab School Education Board District Skating Championship.
- Sahib Malhotra of Class IV won a Silver medal (under-10) in Sahodya Table Tennis Tournament held at Apeejay School, Mahavir Marg, Jalandhar.
- Akarshit Romley won Gold medal in Rink Race-I and Rink Race-II (under 10-12), Angrej Singh won Gold medal in Road Race and record position in Rink Race (under 12-14), Prabal Malhotra grabbed the third position in Rink Race I & Road Race (under 12-14), Tushar Kashyap got the third prize & Tikshan Khullar got the second position in Rink Race-I (under 10-12) in XV District Roller Skating Championship.
- Abhinav Malhotra of Class VI won Gold medal in Sahodya Table Tennis Tournament 2015.