"It is a supreme art of education to awaken joy in creative expression and creative knowledge". The school has always endeavoured to realize this goal by drawing out the hidden potential and tapping the untapped talent in children through a slew of activities and opportunities.
- Chakshu Gulati of class VI has topped an Inter- School declamation contest speaking about 'Gandhi' as a Mahatma. He was also shortlisted to participate in a state level Painting Competition on the topic 'Save Electricity' held at Chandigarh.
- The school Table Tennis team comprising of Abhinav Jain, Karun Gulati, Anshul Kapoor and Piyush Malhotra secured the third position in an inter-school Table Tennis Championship for the under 12 category.
- Deeksha Bagga and Chitali Goel bagged Gold medals as the school team stood second in teh state level Taekwondo Championship.
- Rishab Sharma, Ujval Ghai and Roohi Choudhary were shortlisted for the second round of the 8th National Science Olympiad 2005.
- Ashray Chopra and Bhawna Aggarwal were adjudged the best students for their excellent performance in the Knowledge Olympiad 2006 (G.K. Talent Test) organised by the Education Foundation, Hyderabad.
- Three students from the school submitted their multimedia presentation on themes from History for the Graphics Championship 2005.
- Anoop Tiwari and Vaidhisha Chatterjee brought glory to the school for being selected by the children film society of India to play lead role in the first ever produced Punjabi film "Sajre Phul".
- A Few years back Ribhav Pasricha of IX actively participated in professional plays "Kumar Swami" and "Adhar Shila" and played the lead role during Sangharsh 2000 Drama festival winning applause.
- The school choir stood third in an inter-school group song competition in 2006. School Choir trained under Mr. Duggal, the music teacher, bagged the First position at the State Level Group Song Competition held at Punjab Raj Bhawan, Chandigarh on 14th November 2003 organised by Child Welfare Council, Punjab. His Excellency Mr. O.P. Verma, the Governor of Punjab hounoured the team.
- Recently in Inter-School Sahodya Complex Group Song Competition held on 14th August 2004 in Dayanand Model School, Our School choir again brought honour to school by bagging the First position.
Bournvita Quiz Contest
Apeejay School Jalandhar soars into limelight with the winning of the prestigious "ALL Asia Cadbury Bournvita Quiz Contest" 2003-2004 at Kolkatta.
The star team Sahil Sareen and Mohit Thukral after clearing the preliminary round at Jalandhar simply sailed through the quarterfinal and the semi finals at Kolkatta with remarkable ease. The finals at Kolkatta on the morning of 15th Feb was a hectic round of grueling questions/brain teasers. The tension in the air mounted, from level 1 the students set their goal for level 3 and entered the forum of the grand final. The brilliant team emerged undisputed winners displaying amazing presence of mind. School has earned the distinction of being the first in North India to have won the prized trophy.
It is a matter of great pride that Money Chopra of class VII D of our school was selected to represent India in 2004 CIMAC World Cup Karate Championship held at Berkishire, England on 11th July. She was amongst the eight children selected from India. Individually she bagged the Third Position and her team representing India got the Second Position.