At the senior secondary level the school follows the CBSE curriculum for the courses of study and strictly adheres to the guidelines issued for the scheme of studies and scheme of examination.
- Computer Science /Biology/ Economics
- Maths/ Home Science
- Business Studies
- Informatics Practices/ Maths / Home Science
Teaching - Learning Strategies
The teaching methodologies used in the classroom environment actively engages all students in the learning process. Variety of instructional strategies based on the assessed strengths, needs and interests of the students are adopted. The teachers implement whole group, small group, and individual instructions that provide for independent application and practices. Technology is extensively used in the day to day teaching in the classrooms. They identify and articulate clear learning objectives based on grade-level expectation and assessment of students' needs.
Evaluation for Classes XI-XII
- Two terms with two examinations- one in September and the other in Feb / March
- Unit tests for continuous assessment
- Internal examination for the I term
- Year end Common Apeejay Examination / Preboard Examination