At the secondary level the school follows the CBSE curriculum for the courses of study and strictly adheres to the guidelines issued for the scheme of studies and scheme of examination.
- Social Science
- Hindi /Sanskrit / French
- General Knowledge
- Work Education
- Art Education
- Physical and Health Education
Teaching - Learning Strategies
The teaching methodologies used in the classroom environment actively engage all students in the learning process. Variety of instructional strategies based on the assessed strengths, needs and interests of the students are adopted. The teachers implement whole group, small group, and individual instructions that provide for independent application and practices. Technology is extensively used in the day to day teaching in the classrooms. They identify and articulate clear learning objectives based on grade-level expectation and assessment of students' needs.
Evaluation for Classes IX-X
- Two terms with two examinations- one in September and the other in Feb / March
- Two unit tests per term for continuous assessment
- Internal examination for the I term
- Year end Common Apeejay Exam / Preboard Exam