- Robotics Lab is well equipped with Lego Mindstorms Robotics Kit and IBM Pentium IV computers with Robotics Invention System 2.0 software loaded on it.
- Lego Mindstorms Robotics Kit consists of:
- RCX : Robotics Command System, has microprocessor to process programs, internal memory to store firmware and programs, and built-in speaker to produce beeps and tones.
- InfraredTower : It establishes a wireless link between our computer and the RCX. With the IR Tower, programs can be loaded from your computer to the RCX. Once programs are loaded into RCX then robot can work independently.
- Components : Various parts are available which can be easily assembled in order to make the robot.
- Robotics Invention System 2.0 Software, which helps to create programs in order to make robots functional.
- Constructopedia, which gives the details about the robotics kit and instructions to build Robots.
- The laboratory is spacious and well ventilated.
ATAL TINKERING LAB
Atal Innovative Mission has launched Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL) program. ATL of Apeejay School, Pitampura, was inaugurated on 23rd October 2018 with great zest and enthusiasm. ATL is a state-of-the-art space established in a school to foster curiosity and innovation in young minds, between classes VI to XII across the country through 21st Century tools and technologies such as the Internet of Things, 3D printing, rapid prototyping tools, robotics, miniaturized electronics, do-it-yourself kits and many more. The aim is to stimulate a problem-solving innovative mindset within the children of the ATL and nearby communities.
- The school has a well equipped Science Park. There are around 20 different apparatuses based on different phenomenons of Science.
- The apparatus like Archimedes Screw, Echo tube, DNA model, Sun Dial, Musical Tubes etc are present in the Science Park. Various concepts of science are taught to the students in a play way method using these swings or apparatuses.
- The main attraction for the students in the Science Park is the Echo tube and Parabolic Reflector.
- Students enjoy conceptualizing the difficult concepts in a simple way.