Five computer labs have the latest machines for providing hands-on experience to students from Nursery to XII. Interactive boards and projectors are used to make teaching and learning an interesting, enjoyable, and effective process.
High-Speed Lease Line enables the students as well as teachers to draw the latest information from the Net. Training programmes are organiSed regularly for teachers to update them with the latest technology.
- Robotics Lab is well equipped with Lego Mindstorms Robotics Kit and IBM Pentium IV computers with Robotics Invention System 2.0 software loaded on it.
- Lego Mindstorms Robotics Kit consists of:
- RCX : Robotics Command System, has microprocessor to process programs, internal memory to store firmware and programs, and built-in speaker to produce beeps and tones.
- InfraredTower : It establishes a wireless link between our computer and the RCX. With the IR Tower, programs can be loaded from your computer to the RCX. Once programs are loaded into RCX then robot can work independently.
- Components : Various parts are available which can be easily assembled in order to make the robot.
- Robotics Invention System 2.0 Software, which helps to create programs in order to make robots functional.
- Constructopedia, which gives the details about the robotics kit and instructions to build Robots.
- The laboratory is spacious and well ventilated.
ATAL TINKERING LAB
Atal Innovative Mission has launched the Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL) program of Apeejay School, Pitampura, which was inaugurated on 23rd October 2018 with great zest and enthusiasm. ATL is a state-of-the-art space established in a school with a goal to foster curiosity and innovation in young minds, between classes VI to XII. Through 21st Century tools and technologies such as the Internet of Things, 3D printing, rapid prototyping tools, robotics, miniaturized electronics, do-it-yourself kits, and and many more. The aim is to stimulate a problem-solving innovative mindset within the children of the ATL and nearby communities.