The School has a well-equipped medical centre and full-time qualified Nurse. Apart from attending to the causalities and minor illnesses, health check-ups are also organised. Various seminars are conducted for the teachers as well as the students on various health issues.
The School Library
The School library is a vast reservoir of books which aims at the growth of the students and develops self-esteem. To imbibe reading habits in students and staff members, the school library offers the following:
- There are approximately 28,000 books in the library with a wide range of latest fiction, poetry, prose, philosophical books, magazines, comics, newspapers, textbooks, audio, and video cassettes, CDs, DVDs, and other visual aids await avid learners and readers.
- Separate seating arrangement for primary and senior students.
- Computerised issue and return of books to students and staff members.
- Regular book reviews presented by students and staff members.
- Apart from books, there are games and toys for junior kids.
- Book Week is organised every year in which various inter-school and in-house competitions are held.
- To imbibe reading habits in underprivileged children, old books from the library are donated by the school.
Please find below the link to access the List of Library Books (Fiction & Non-Fiction). List of Library Books
General Science Lab
School has a well-designed and fully equipped General Science lab which caters to the primary and middle section of the school. To enhance the experimental skills and scientific temperament of the students, the General Science Lab offers easy access to different scientific instruments.
Models are used under the supervision and expert guidance of the teachers.
Video presentations on different topics are done using smartboards.
Mobile laboratories on a trolley for Primary section enable the live demonstration of experiments as the lesson progresses.