New Delhi, May 12, 2014: Computer Day celebrations themed ‘Computers-Boon or Curse’ was celebrated by the students of Class IV to XI with great zeal and enthusiasm. A special assembly was conducted wherein students showcased their knowledge and talent through talks, poems and dance drama on computers. A quiz on Computers was also played with the audience which made the event more lively and interactive. The audience was regaled and enthralled with the feisty dance drama of Tavishi, Deeksha & Aarushi of Class X. Colorful and aesthetic posters highlighting the impact of 'Computers-Boon or Curse' were placed all over the corridors which was also received well by one and all. Various inter-class competitions were held which were as follows:
- Class IV – Paint Your Robot in Ms-Paint
- Class V – Making Presentation in Liber Impress, topic was 'Symptoms & Prevention of VIRUS
- Class VI – Ad-Making on E-Gazettes in Ms-Paint
- Class VII & VIII – Robomania, in which students have to make a Robot for a given problem
- Class IX – Image Editing in Photoshop
- Class X – Movie-making on the topics such as: 'New CEO of Microsoft-Laloo Ji', 'A Mind Reading Computer Interviewing Ms. Mamta Banrejee, etc.
- Class XI – Web Page Designing in HTML on the theme 'Computers-Boom or Curse'
Overall, it was a remarkable day full of enthusiasm and enjoyment with a great learning experience.