The School library is a vast reservoir of books which aims at the growth of the students and develops self-esteem. To imbibe reading habits in students and staff members, the school library offers the following:
- There are approximately 28,000 books in the library with a wide range of latest fiction, poetry, prose, philosophical books, magazines, comics, newspapers, textbooks, audio, and video cassettes, CDs, DVDs, and other visual aids await avid learners and readers.
- Separate seating arrangement for primary and senior students.
- Computerised issue and return of books to students and staff members.
- Regular book reviews presented by students and staff members.
- Apart from books, there are games and toys for junior kids.
- Book Week is organised every year in which various inter-school and in-house competitions are held.
- To imbibe reading habits in underprivileged children, old books from the library are donated by the school.
Please find below the link to access the List of Library Books (Fiction & Non-Fiction). List of Library Books