The School library is a vast reservoir of books which aims at the growth of the students and develops self-esteem. To imbibe reading habits in students and staff members, the school library offers the following:
- A wide range of latest fiction, poetry, prose, philosophical books, magazines, comics, newspapers, textbooks, audio and video cassettes, CDs, DVDs, and other visual aids await avid learners and readers.
- The School is a member of the British Council Library, New Delhi.
- There are approximately 22,000 books in the library.
- Separate seating arrangement for primary and senior students.
- Computerised issue and return of books to students and staff members.
- Regular book reviews presented by students and staff members.
- Book Week is organised every year in which various inter-school and in-house competitions are held.