The School library is a vast reservoir of books which aims at the growth of the students and develops self esteem. To imbibe reading habits in students and staff members, the school library offers the following:
- A wide range of latest fiction, poetry, prose, philosophical books, magazines, comics, newspapers, text-books, audio and video cassettes, CDs, DVDs and other visual aids await avid learners and readers.
- The School is a member of the British Council Library, New Delhi.
- There are approximately 22,000 books in the library.
- Separate seating arrangement for primary and senior students.
- Computerized issue and return of books to students and staff members.
- Regular book reviews presented by students and staff members.
- Book Week is organized every year in which various Inter School and In House competitions are held.