Students learn and explore mathematical concepts through a variety of activities using different materials. These activities help the students to explore, learn, and develop an interest in mathematics. It also enables the teacher to demonstrate, explain and reinforce mathematical ideas by using objects, models, charts, graphs, etc. Our Mathematics Laboratory is equipped with:
- Abacus, A model of Sextant, Time Set, Graph Rolls, Geometry Box
- Three-dimensional Geometric Figures
There are many models made by the students which include:
- Geoboards, Tangram, Angle Sum Property of a Triangle, Pythagoras Theorem
- Angle Sum Property of a Quadrilateral, Algebraic Identities
- Patterns of Curves, Some Properties of Circle
Mathematics Laboratory can be used as an effective tool to create fascination and love for Mathematics among the students.