To provide students with opportunities to work in self – defined ways, towards living in a more satisfying and resourceful way as individuals.
Counselling is provided at four levels
The Sessionstake up a holisticapproach considering social, emotional, cultural and economic issues. This process is generally concerned with addressing and resolving specific problems, making decisions and coping with crisis situations.
Counselling is done through a variety of Intervention Programmes
- Evaluation of Guidance Needs.
- Educational issues.
- Personal and Social development Capsules
- Adolescent Counselling.
- Session on coping strategies.
- Peer Counselling.
- Psychological testing
- Career counselling and awareness programme
- Regular class interaction for life skills development
- Organising Teachers and Students workshop.
- Dealing with physically challenged students for emotional and supportive counselling.