The school has a 13 mtr x 2.50 mtr sized swimming Pool having a water filter plant, and proper changing rooms. Games & Sports:
- Football /Hockey/ cricket and athletics ground area = 2.5 Acre
- Basket Ball Courts = Standard Size
- Badminton Courts = 2
- Skating Rink: 70’ x 150’
- Table Tennis- 4 Tables
- Volleyball Court
- At Apeejay, qualities like leadership and sportsmanship are closely interwoven in the School’s curriculum. The School has big playgrounds and provides ample opportunities for students to participate in various games and sports, under the guidance of experienced physical education teachers. The main aim is to develop not only the physical but also the mental health of the student.
- Cricket, Football, Basketball, Throw ball, Volleyball are some of the games played. Special coaching in various sports events is arranged. Modified sports programme is provided at the Primary School level to develop the motor skills required for playing any major game.
- The students can also avail of training in Skating, Short- tennis and Yoga. Table Tennis and Chess are some of the indoor Games played by the students. The Swimming Pool is a joy for all throughout the summer months.
- The school organises its Sports Day to encourage a display of strength, vigour and sportsmanship.
- The Sports Shield is awarded to the House adjudged the best. Every year, the School participates in the Inter- Apeejay Athletic & Sports Meet, to enable students to compete with other Apeejayites and improve their own standard wherever needed.
The school has a well-equipped medical centre and a full time qualified Nurse. In addition to attending to the causalities and minor illness, she also organises health check-ups and blood donation camps. From time to time renowned Doctors, conduct seminars for teachers and students on various health issues. A doctor visits the school clinic for 2 hrs. thrice a week.
Counselling center provides services in all possible areas. The Counselling process empathically facilitates the students in times of emotional crisis by providing them with a range of coping strategies and interventions appropriate to their needs and situation.