- There is big, well ventilated Library which is well equipped with educational CD’s, Audio and Video Cassettes in the school, with a very large number of books on different subjects along with invaluable reference books which can be consulted in the Library itself.
- A good number of newspapers, magazines and journals, both national and international, are subscribed to and kept in the Reading Room of the Library.
- There are several special places where senior students can conduct serious study individually. An experienced and qualified librarian helps the students in selecting relevant reading material.
- Reading needs of Primary students are catered to by the Junior Library.
- The school has Biology Lab, Chemistry Lab, Physics Lab and Biotechnology Lab, Maths Lab, Gerography Lab for the senior students.
- There is General Science Lab for the middle classes. All the labs are spacious, well ventilated. The labs have lecture space and working tables for 25 students.
- The labs are well equipped with chemicals, apparatus and instruments. Trained lab assistants maintain labs.
- The Biology lab has a computerised microscope as an added pride.
The Biotechnology Lab, in the school, boasts of all the recent equipment like Laminar flow, spectrophotometer, autoclave, centrifuge and a culture room.
- The Auditorium is well carpeted and fully air-conditioned. It has a seating capacity 815 and a 90 ton AC Plant.
- It contains 320 KV stand by D.G Set, Modern light and good sound system