Middle and Senior Curriculum
The curriculum aims to develop critical thinking skills in the students and to develop in them a deep sense of respect towards the Fundamental Duties and Constitutional Values, bonding with one’s country, and conscious awareness of one’s roles and responsibilities in a changing world.
The curriculum and the pedagogy from the Foundational Stage onwards are designed towards holistic education and to ensure that learning is experiential and joyful.
- The School follows the CBSE pattern and offers various choices at the Sr. Secondary level.
- Science stream has the subject choice with Computers Science, Biology, Psychology and Economics.
- Commerce stream has the subject choice with Maths, Computer Science, Psychology, Home Science and Physical Education.
- Humanities stream has the subject choice with Political Science, Geography, History, Home Science, Physical Education, and Maths.
- The timetable allows scope for co-curricular activities to be woven together with academics encouraging a child to grow at all levels- physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- Activities like Dance, Music - Vocal & Instrumental, Band, Electronics, Fine Arts, Home Science, Swimming coupled with effective classroom teaching & value-added teaching, use of specialized in-house designed CAL programs, Innovative hands-on experience in the Atal Tinkering Lab, Artificial Intelligence classes & audiovisual aids enhance the teaching/ learning process.
Special class assemblies, which are theme-based (based on human values of tolerance, honesty, compassion, concern for others, respect for others, etc.) nurture the emotional aspect of the child, sensitising him to the importance of growing up as a whole, balanced & beautiful individual.
Evaluation and Assessment
- The School follows a two-term system with unit tests being held every month. Hence, there is a continuous and comprehensive evaluation of the child.
- The School conducts two-term examinations and 4-unit tests for classes VI to XII or as defined by CBSE.