Inter School / Zonal
Rahgiri Event: Roller Skating Championship
New Delhi, July 27, 2014: Akshat Gupta of Class IV B participated in the Rahgiri Event: Roller Skating Championship at Connaught Place, organised by the Delhi Skating Association. He received a Silver medal in the Inline Skate Road race by Mrs. Meenakshi Lekhi, Member of Parliament.
He also participated in the 2nd Open Roller Skating Championship at Terri, Baliaswas, Gurgaon, organised by the Gurgaon Skaters. He was awarded a Gold Medal in the 500 m Inline Skate road race.
New Delhi, July 2014: TheLal Bahadur Shastri Memorial Roller Skating Championship was held at the Yamuna Sports Complex on 12th and 13th July 2014. The following students won various medals:
- Akshat Gupta of Class IV B won the Bronze medal (300 m inline skates) and a silver medal (500 m inline skates)
- Mannat Abbot of Class III A won two Gold medals
- Soumil Narula of Class III A won two Silver medals
- Akshat Bisht of Class III A won a Gold medal
- Harshil Gupta of Class IV D won two Gold medals
- Ayush Aryan of Class III D won a Gold medal
- Sania Singh of Class III A won a Silver and Bronze medal
Open Roller Sports Skating Championship
New Delhi, July 20, 2014: Soumil Narula of Class III won a Gold Medal & a Silver Medal. Soumil also won a Gold Medal and two Silver medals in the Open Roller Skating Championship at Girinagar Skating Club on 20th July 2014.
Roller Skating Championship
New Delhi, May 25, 2014: Sanya Singh of Class III A won a Silver Medal & a Bronze Medal in the Roller Skating Championship held at Chilla Sports Complex on 24th & 25th May 2014.
Chunauti: Inter-School Competition
New Delhi, April 30, 2014: Krishna Kakkar of Class II B and Arihant Kumar of Class II A won the second prize in the Veggie Act at the ‘Chunauti’ inter-school competition held at Apeejay School, Saket.
Inter School / Zonal
- Anushree Joshi of Class KG won two Silver medals in the Inter-School Roller Skating Championship held at the Summer Fields School, Kailash Colony on 14th & 15th November 2014. The overall Trophy was bagged by Apeejay School, Panchsheel Park
- Chitliv Kaur from Class X has bagged the 3rd prize in the ‘On-the-Spot Camlin Painting Competition’ at the Regional Level.
- The School secured the 1st position in all the three categories of Girls’ Basketball i.e Senior, Junior and Sub-Junior
- ‘Chunauti’, On the Spot Painting Competition, was held at Apeejay School, Saket. Vidushi Gupta of Class VI-C bagged the First Prize.
- An ‘On the Spot Painting Competition’ was organised by the Hungarian Information & Cultural Centre. Tushar Ranjan of Class VI A, Shreya Jain of Class VII D and Apurva Malik of Class X A won the Second & Third positions respectively.
- The selection camp for the Republic Day Parade was held at Nizamuddin in which 6 cadets attended the camp, out of which Cadet Aditya Rana and Cadet Abhas Soni were selected for the same.
- Directorate of Education had organised Zonal Science Fare in the month of September 2012. Adit Bhadwaj and Jaskirat Singh of Class X secured the 1st position for their model Hydraulic based crane. 5th position was secured by Aman and Debanjan.
- Apeejay School, Noida organised an Inter-School competition – ‘NAV UDAAN’ for Classes Nursery and KG. Students secured 1st position in Race and 2nd position in Group Dance.
- ‘India Today Cup’ organised a Debate Competition in Vasant Valley School. 17 schools from all over India participated in this event. Saloni Jain was adjudged as the Best Speaker.
- Pulkit Pandey of Class XI was awarded the ‘Student of the Year Trophy’ by NIE Times of India. He also received a cash prize of Rs. 1000/-.
- Our school Table Tennis Team won the Overall Trophy under Sub Junior and Junior Category at Zonal Level.
- Our school Badminton Team won the Overall Trophy under Senior Category at Zonal Level.
- Our school Basketball (Girls) Team won the Overall Trophy under Senior , Junior and Sub Junior Category at Zonal Level.
- Our school Basketball (Girls) Team won the Runners Up Trophy under Junior Category at Zonal Level.
- Our school Football Team Senior, Junior and Sub Junior Category qualified for finals at Zonal Level.
- Our school Volleyball Team Senior Category qualified for finals at Zonal Level.
- Harshil Gupta of Class II A won Gold Medal in 39TH Delhi State Open Roller Sports Championship – 300 m, 500 m, 1000 m (RSKP, Pitampura) held on 12.04.12. He also won a Silver Medal in Lal Bahadur Shastri memorial roller Sports skating Championship - 500 mt. race and a Bronze Medal in 6th Roller Sports Race held at Chilla Sports Complex – 500 mts race.
- Soumil Narula of Class I A won Gold Medal in 39TH Delhi State Open Roller Sports Championship – 150 m, 300 m, 500 m (RSKP, Pitampura) held on 12.04.12. He also won a Bronze Medal in Lal Bahadur Shastri memorial roller Sports skating Championship - 500 mts. race on inline skates.
- Prabhneet Kaur of Class III A won Silver Medal in 39TH Delhi State Open Roller Sports Championship – Rink Race – 1000 m (RSKP, Pitampura).
- Akshat Gupta of Class II D won Bronze Medal in 39TH Delhi State Open Roller Sports Championship – age group 6–8 yrs (RSKP, Pitampura).
- Hardik Agarwal of Class II D won Bronze Medal in 39TH Delhi State Open Roller Sports Championship – age group 6–8 yrs (RSKP, Pitampura).
- Akshat Gupta of Class III C won Bronze Medal in 39TH Delhi State Open Roller Sports Championship – Rink Race – 500 m (RSKP, Pitampura).
- Arya Vashisht of Class III D won Bronze Medal in 39TH Delhi State Open Roller Sports Championship (RSKP, Pitampura). He also won Silver and Bronze Medals in LB Shastri memorial Roller Skating Championship and also a Bronze Medal in 6th Roller sports Race at Chilla Sports Complex.
- Ayush Aryan of Class I B won a Gold Medal in Speed Skating Group I Inter School Roller Championship at Malviya Sports club, a Silver Medal in Speed Skating Group II and a Bronze Medal in Artistic Skating.
- Sanya Singh of Class I A won Gold Medal in Speed Skating Group I Inter School Roller Championship at Malviya Sports club, a Bronze Medal in Speed Skating Group II and a Silver Medal in Artistic Skating.
- Kenisha Gupta of Class Nursery A has won two Gold Medals in Short & Long race at L.B. Shastri Memorial Roller Sports Skating Championship, 2012 at Yamuna Sports Complex on 23rd & 24th June 2012. Since April 01, 2012 she has won 3 Gold Medal and 1 Silver Medal in various Skating Championships.
- Daksh Panwar of Class Nursery B took part in the SFSC 6th Roller Sports Race 2012 held at Chilla Sports Complex on 5th and 6th May 2012 and won a Silver Medal.
- 1st position in Cricket - Senior
- 2nd position in Cricket.- Junior
- Girls’ Basketball team has emerged as winner in DDA Invitational Inter School Championships and stood 3rd in CBSE Zonal Tournament.
- Our Junior Football team was the Runners-up at the Coca Cola Invitational Tournament.
- Sub Junior Badminton team secured the First Position.
- Junior Girls’ Basketball team secured the Second Position.
- Junior Boys’ Basketball team secured the First Position.
- In CBSE Basketball Tournament our team secured the 4th Position in Delhi
- Ridhi Soni of Class X was selected to play Under-16 Youth Nationals of Basketball. She was also the top scorer in the matches against Maharashtra, Punjab and Karnataka. She attended the National Coaching Camp for Sub-Junior Basketball in Navi Mumbai in preparation for the 8th International Basketball Tournament to be held at Gringo, Poland. Sheplayed in the Under 19 National Basketball Championship held in Navi Mumbai. She also attended All India Basketball Camps for Under 14 held in Mumbai and in Bhopal. She also played in the Delhi Open National Basketball Tournament (U-16).
- Sakshi, Rimjhim, Vrinda and Manvi have been selected for State and National Basketball Championships.
- Sarthak Gandhiof Class XII won the Gold Medal at the School Nationals and the Bronze Medal at the Nationals. He represented India at the International Table Tennis Tournament held in Germany and in France.
- Toshi Bhatwon a Gold Medal in the South District Zone Taekwondo and was selected for the Delhi State Sub Junior Taekwondo Championship 2010
- Hitesh Nagrani (XI)went to Australia to play Cricket in the Under 16 Category. He was chosen as Player of the Tour and Most Disciplined Player.
- Saransh Negi (IX) and Manas Kalrawere selected in the Under 16 Delhi Football Championship and represented Delhi in the 33rd MIR IQBAL HUSSAIN TROPHY held in Haldwani , Uttaranchal.
- Tanmay Neema has proved himself a winner in swimming. His mind blowing performance in butterfly and backstroke events paved the way for him to enter the National Level.
- Sumeera Kamil, rightly termed a child prodigy, has been playing Short Tennis since the age of 6 and has many laurels to her credit. Her fabulous performance at the National Level was followed by an impressive show at the International level in Tokyo Japan, where she secured 26th Rank, She got the 4th Rank in CBSE Interschool games at Chandigarh. She also secured the 2nd position at Qatar Asian Tennis Championship and was a Runners Up in the Korean Asian Doubles Championship. She has been fortunate enough to receive a certificate for her exceptional talent and skill in Tennis from Mr. Mahesh Bhupathy.
- Abhishek Das, of Class VIII participated in CBSE North Zone Skating Competition and secured Second position in the 300m race and was selected for the National CBSE event at Chandigarh.
- Digvijay Singh of Class VII participated in the Lawn Tennis Tournament held at DDA Saket Sports Complex. He got the 1st position and was awarded with a Certificate and a Trophy. He was amongst the top 20 in Delhi to be selected for a tournament held in the Siri Fort Complex.
- Kritika Lal of Class VII was selected for the National Lawn Tennis Camp held at Tayag Raj Stadium. She was ranked among the Top 100 in under–12 category and among the top 150 in the under- 14 category, at the National Level.