Admission Process for 2020-21
- Duly fill the application form and pay the registration fee. You can pay the fee online through the online application form or download the form and submit it at the School reception with INR 1300/- by cheque or demand draft in favour of Apeejay School, Noida.
- The following documents need to be uploaded (in case of online application form) or attached with the downloaded application form to complete the registration process:
- 1 self-attested copy of both the child’s (if available) and parents’ Aadhar Card or Passport
- Original Aadhar Card or Passport (of child and parents, for verification)
- 1 self-attested copy of the child’s birth certificate
- 4 recent passport-sized photographs of the child (with a white background)
- 2 years’ of previous school reports (for Grade 2 and beyond)
- 1 self-attested vaccination record copy (for Grade 1 and Grade 2 applicants)
Level placement assessments are carried out by our trained education team which works with students to ensure that curriculum meets each child’s needs and abilities. We do not discriminate on the basis of nationality, ethnicity, gender or any other quantifying personal characteristic.
Doing well in a level placement assessment does not guarantee a seat in the School. Seats are offered based on level placement assessment performance, former school reports & availability of seat(s) and personal interaction.
Admission Helpline Number: +91-8527-570-570
Admission to Classes I to IX
- Admissions are done strictly on the basis of number of seats available. The Interactions/ level placement assessment for admission to classes I to IX for the session 2020-21 have started.
- Admission is granted according to the assessment for appropriate placement.
Admission to Class XI
- The acceptance of applications for the admission in Class XI for the session 2020-21 has started.
- Admissions are offered in three streams, i.e. Science, Commerce and Humanities, after the declaration of the Class X CBSE Board results.
- Admission in a particular stream is based on the Class X Board results.
- The list of candidates who qualify is displayed in the month of June.