Admission Process for Classes Nursery to IX (Session 2023-24)
- Duly fill out the application form and pay the registration fee. You can pay the fee online of INR 2000/- through the online application form or can procure the Application Form from the School’s Accounts Department by paying the application fee by demand draft in favour of Apeejay School, Noida.
- The following documents need to be uploaded / submitted with the application form to complete the registration process:
- 1 self-attested copy of both the child’s (if available) and parents’ Aadhaar Card or Passport
- Original Aadhaar Card or Passport (of child and parents, for verification)
- 1 self-attested copy of the child’s birth certificate
- 1 recent passport-sized photograph of the child and both the parents (with a white background)
- Copy of Residence Proof
- 1 recent passport sized group photograph of the child and both the parents
- Document to support the category (OBC/SC/ST/Minority)
- Copy of higher educational qualification of both the parent
- Health card of child, blood group with R/H Factor
- Report card of previous 2 years.
- The fee structure for the session 2022-2023 and UP Govt. notifications are is displayed below for reference.
- The School will contact you to schedule an interaction. Upon completion of the interaction/test, the School will contact you, if shortlisted.
- Post verification of the documents and payment of the fee, an admission acceptance letter will be sent confirming the admission.
We do not discriminate based on nationality, ethnicity, gender, or any other quantifying personal interaction.
Registration does not guarantee a seat in the School. Seats are offered based on availability of seat(s), and personal interaction.