Admission Process for Classes Nursery, KG & I for Session 2022-23 and Classes Nursery to IX & XI for Session 2021-22
- Duly fill the application form and pay the registration fee. You can pay the fee online of INR 1300/- through the online application form and can procure the Application Form from the school accounts department by paying the application fee by cheque or demand draft in favour of Apeejay School, Noida.
- The following documents need to be uploaded with the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM to complete the registration process:
- 1 self-attested copy of both the child’s (if available) and parents’ Aadhaar Card or Passport
- Original Aadhaar Card or Passport (of child and parents, for verification)
- 1 self-attested copy of the child’s birth certificate
- 1 recent passport-sized photograph of the child (with a white background)
- 2 years of previous school reports (for Class II and beyond)
- 1 self-attested vaccination record copy (for Class I and Class II applicants)
- Fee Structure for the session 2019-20, 2020-21, and 2021-22 is displayed for reference.
- The School will contact you to schedule an interaction and/or level placement assessment as required. Upon completion of the interaction and/or level placement assessment, the School will contact you, if shortlisted.
- A child’s Transfer Certificate (as applicable) will need to be submitted to the School with fee payment to secure a seat.
- Post verification of the documents and payment of the fee, an admission acceptance letter will be sent confirming the admission.
Level placement assessments are carried out by our trained education team which works with students to ensure that the curriculum meets each child’s needs and abilities. We do not discriminate based on nationality, ethnicity, gender, or any other quantifying personal characteristic.
Doing well in a level placement assessment does not guarantee a seat in the School. Seats are offered based on level placement assessment performance, former school reports & availability of seat(s), and personal interaction.
Admission Helpline Number: +91-8527-570-570
Admission to Classes Nursery, KG and I
- Admissions are done strictly based on the number of seats available. The interactions/level placement assessment for admission to classes Nursery, KG, and I for the session 2022-23 is open.
- Admission is granted according to the assessment for appropriate placement.
Admission to Class XI
- Admissions are offered in three streams, i.e. Science, Commerce, and Humanities, after the declaration of the Class X CBSE Pre-Board results.
- Admission in a particular stream is based on the Class X Pre-Board results and online interaction.
Details of Fees
Notification Regarding Fee Being Charged During 2021-22 & 2022-23
It is notified that in compliance with the directive issued by the Govt. authorities, the school for the time being is charging/collecting fees as per its fee structure for Academic Year 2019-20 only, as applicable. The school reserves its right to charge/collect the difference in the fee/ other charges as per its fee structure for AY 2022-23, AY 2021-22 and AY 2019-20 as and when permitted by Govt. in the future.
Apeejay School, Noida is complying with the directions issued by Government vide Govt. Order No. 11/2021/1040- 1(20)/2020 Madhymic Siksha Anubagh 7 dated May 20,2021 and is not charging any fee at present under the heads exam fee, sports fee, science /lab fee, library fee, computer fee and annual function fee.
- Fee structure from Nursery to XII for the session 2022-2023 (For New Admissions to be admitted for2022-23)
- Fee Structure for Nursery (2021-22)
- Fee Structure for classes KG to XII (2021-22) - For New Students
- Fee Structure for classes KG to XII (2021-22) - For Existing Students
- Fee Structure for Nursery (2020-21)
- Fee Structure for classes KG to XII (2020-21) - For New Students
- Fee Structure for classes KG to XII (2020-21) - For Existing Students