Admission Process for Class Nursery to IX for Session 2021-22
- 1. Duly fill the application form and pay the registration fee. You can pay the fee online of INR 1300/- through the online application form and can procure the Application Form from school accounts department by paying application fee by cheque or demand draft in favour of Apeejay School, Noida.
- The following documents need to be uploaded with the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM to complete the registration process:
- 1 self-attested copy of both the child’s (if available) and parents’ Aadhar Card or Passport
- Original Aadhar Card or Passport (of child and parents, for verification)
- 1 self-attested copy of the child’s birth certificate
- 1 recent passport-sized photograph of the child (with a white background)
- 2 years’ of previous school reports (for Class II and beyond)
- 1 self-attested vaccination record copy (for Class I and Class II applicants)
Level placement assessments are carried out by our trained education team which works with students to ensure that curriculum meets each child’s needs and abilities. We do not discriminate on the basis of nationality, ethnicity, gender or any other quantifying personal characteristic.
Doing well in a level placement assessment does not guarantee a seat in the School. Seats are offered based on level placement assessment performance, former school reports & availability of seat(s) and personal interaction.
Admission Helpline Number: +91-8527-570-570
Admission to Classes I to IX
- Admissions are done strictly on the basis of number of seats available. The interactions / level placement assessment for admission to classes I to IX for the session 20201-22 is open.
- Admission is granted according to the assessment for appropriate placement.
Admission to Class XI
- Admissions are offered in three streams, i.e. Science, Commerce and Humanities, after the declaration of the Class X CBSE Pre-Board results.
- Admission in a particular stream is based on the Class X Pre-Board results and online interaction.
Notification Regarding Fee Being Charged During 2021-22
It is notified that in compliance to the directive issued by the Govt. authorities, the school for the time being is charging / collecting fee as per its fee structure for Academic Year 2019-20 only, as applicable. The school reserves its right to charge / collect the difference in the fee/ other charges as per its fee structure for AY 2021-22 and AY 2019-20 as and when permitted by Govt. in future.
Details of Fees
- Fee Structure for Nursery (2021-22)
- Fee Structure for classes KG to XII (2021-22) - For New Students
- Fee Structure for classes KG to XII (2021-22) - For Existing Students
- Fee Structure for Nursery (2020-21)
- Fee Structure for classes KG to XII (2020-21) - For New Students
- Fee Structure for classes KG to XII (2020-21) - For Existing Students