- The advertisement is published in the newspaper in the last week of November following which the forms are made available online on the school web site.
- A child seeking admission to the Nursery Class in a particular year should have attained the age of 4 years on the 30th September of that year.
- Interaction with Parent and Students is generally arranged in the month of Nov / Dec.
- List of short listed candidates is displayed in the month of December/January for the session beginning from the mid of June.
KG, Primary, Middle and Secondary
- Start of admission process and availability of online forms - 28th March 2020
- Last date for online submission of application forms - 2nd April 2020
- Zoom interactions with students & parents - 7th to 13th April 2020, between 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
- The admission to class XI is done on the basis of merit achieved in the X Board Exams and the cut off percentage decided by the school.
- New academic session begins in the middle of June each year for all the classes.
- The entire academic session is divided into two terms.
- First term is completed in the month of Sep / Oct followed by Diwali Vacation.
- Second term is completed in the month of April followed by summer vacation.
One calendar month’s notice in writing or one month’s tuition fee in lieu thereof is required for the withdrawal of the child from the school.