- The advertisement is published in the newspaper in the last week of November following which the forms are made available at the admission counter
- A child seeking admission to the Nursery Class in a particular year should have attained the age of 4 years on the 30th September of that year.
- Interaction with Parent and Students is generally arranged in the month of Nov / Dec.
- List of short listed candidates is displayed in the month of December/January for the session beginning from the mid of June.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING ADMISSION TO CLASSES NURSERY FOR THE SESSION 2020-21
- Start of admission process and availability of online forms -29th November, 2019
- Last date for online submission of application forms - 4th December, 2019
- Submission of downloaded and printed admission form in the school along with the mandatory documents – 5th , 6th & 7th December, 2019 between 9.00 a.m to 12.00 Noon.
- Interaction dates will be informed at the time of submission of hard copy to the school office.
- List of candidates selected will be displayed in the 1st week of January 2020 on the school notice board.
KG, Primary, Middle and Secondary
- The Online Admission forms for classes KG to IX will be available on the school website in the third / fourth week of April.
- The students have to appear for a Written Test followed by an interaction with the Principal.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING ADMISSION TO CLASSES KG TO IX FOR THE SESSION 2020-21
- Start of admission process and availability of online forms - Coming Soon
- Last date for online submission of application forms - Coming Soon
- Submission of downloaded and printed admission form in the School along with the mandatory documents - Coming Soon
- Written Test in the School premises - Coming Soon
- List of candidates selected for interaction - Coming Soon
- The admission to class XI is done on the basis of merit achieved in the X Board Exams and the cut off percentage decided by the school.
- New academic session begins in the middle of June each year for all the classes.
- The entire academic session is divided into two terms.
- First term is completed in the month of Sep / Oct followed by Diwali Vacation.
- Second term is completed in the month of April followed by summer vacation.
One calendar month’s notice in writing or one month’s tuition fee in lieu thereof is required for the withdrawal of the child from the school.