- The process of Junior KG admission is announced in the month of November by the advertisement in leading newspapers.
Classes KG, II–IX
- The process of admissions is announced in the month of March / April subject to the vacancies available in each class.
- The process of admissions to Class XI (Science and Commerce streams) is announced after the declaration of Class-X board results.
Application for the admission to Class XI - 2022-23 for Non Apeejay Students
- The new academic session begins in the first week of April each year for all the classes except Class-XI.
- The entire academic session is divided into two terms.
- The first term is completed in September/October.
- The second term is completed in March.
- Summer vacation begins in May.
One calendar month’s clear notice in writing or one month’s fee in lieu thereof is required for the withdrawal of the child from the school. If the notice for withdrawal is given in the first month of the quarter, the fee for the full quarter will be charged. The admission fee is not refundable in any case.
One calendar month’s notice is a must for withdrawal of the bus facility.