At the Plus 2 level the school offers two streams viz. Science and Commerce
The subjects of study offered are:
- Science Stream
1. English 2. Mathematics 3. Physics 4. Chemistry 5. Biology or Computer Science or Economics
- Commerce Stream
1. English 2. Mathematics or Informatics Practices 3. Economics 4. Business Studies 5. Accountancy
These classes have 6 hours (8 periods) time-table for five days a week.
In the rapidly changing world, to strike a balance between the cocooned world of ‘home’ and ‘school’ and the competitive world outside, imbibing values and virtues in young children becomes paramount. To meet these growing demands and to strengthen the value system, the school has included “EDUCATION IN HUMAN VALUES” in the school curriculum. Besides Human and Social values, national and global values are also inculcated amongst the students through ‘Words of Wisdom’ spoken by the Principal and teachers in the assembly. The same is done by enacting moral stories, one-act plays and projects highlighting importance of moral and ethical values undertaken in the class.
- Besides developing all the four skills – Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing, specialized methodologies are used to train the children to be able to analyse, interpret and evaluate.
- Project works, Group Discussions and varied other activities relevant to Science and other subjects are planned to provide social understanding, spirit of enquiry and scientific acumen.
- To nurture multiple intelligences such as kinesthetic, musical, visual, inter-personal and intra-personal, we provide ample opportunities for self expression in the form of music, dance and fine arts.
To suit the changing needs of the present generation, latest and innovative techniques of teaching are employed. The teacher acts as a ‘knowledge facilitator’ and not as the ‘knowledge provider’. Therefore the teaching methodology is “learner-centered” nurturing the Academic Excellence and Multi-Intelligences.
Secondary and Sr. Secondary
Education imparted in the Secondary and Sr. Secondary Sections integrates Information Technology, nurtures creative and independent thinking and emphasizes on three-language formula. Great emphasis is laid on the development of communication skills and overall development of a child’s personality.
Evaluation and Assessment System
The progress of each child in all three domains (Cognitive, Affective and Psychomotor) is evaluated continuously.
Senior and Secondary
The system of Monthly Test, Semester Examination and Common Apeejay Exams is followed for the assessment of a student.