Admission Procedure:Online registration for all classes
- Classes I to V – Interaction with Students
- Classes VI to VIII– Level Placement test based on the syllabus of the previous class for admission.
- The admission of a child means complete acceptance by the parents/guardian of all the School rules and regulations in force or as amended from time to time.
- The fee is to be paid through Cheque / Paytm / Demand Draft only.
Documents Required for Admission
- Copies of the following certificates:
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Marksheet of last promotion examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Four copies each of the latest passport size coloured photograph of the student, parents, and local guardian.
- Medical Questionnaire duly completed on the form provided by the School.
- Valid Passport, Visa, and Residence Permit in case of foreign and NRI students.