Day and Night Camps and Excursions
- They make students tough and also teach them to live together
- They help in instilling in students values such as co-operation, sharing, helping others and team work.
- Overnight camps for various classes are organized regularly
- Leadership camps are organized for Prefects and Monitors.
- Excursions to different cities and places of importance are arranged
The school celebrates / organizes
- All the functions pertaining to national and regional culture
- All National Days and festivals
- Annual Day - The Cultural bonanza provides a platform to a large number of students to showcase their talents.
- Pre-Primary Appreciation Day.
- Open Day- The school puts up a grand exhibition wherein the students exhibit various projects .Parents and guests are invited to the exhibition.
- Sports Day - The school organizes an athletic meet every alternate year wherein students compete with each other and contribute points to the respective houses.
Workshops & Seminars
- In - Service Teacher Training: Inhouse staff enrichment programmes are conducted in the school at regular intervals on topics of pedagogical interest to enhance and add to the experience of the teachers. Also they attend Workshops organized by other schools or outside agencies.
- Workshops & seminars for students are also conducted at regular intervals on various latest topics & developments in the field of education.