Trips to historical places, Science Centre, museums etc are organized on a regular basis. Each trip is planned meticulously so that the outing is an enriching one.
- To develop leadership qualities, self-confidence, spirit of teamwork, co-operation and imbibing good moral and social responsibilities, an effective House System has been adopted.
- The students of classes III onwards are divided into four houses - Ruby House, Emerald House, Topaz House, and Sapphire House.
- Students with exemplary behaviour are selected as Head Boy, Head Girl, House Prefect, Vice Prefect and Sports Captain & Sports Vice Captain.
- The house system provides a platform to students to exhibit their Literary, Cultural and physical talents through a number of competitive activities like recitation, declamation, story telling, debate, essay writing, solo dance, fancy dress, indoor and outdoor games etc.
School Prefectional Board
- To develop the essential skills of organization, administration and management the School Prefectorial Board headed by the Head Boy and the Head Girl from Senior Section and Junior Section each. A School Sports Captain and Vice-Captain are also appointed on the Prefectorial Board with the Prefect, two Vice-Prefects for Junior as well as senior houses. Every house has a Sports Captain to look into the inter house sports events.
- In an impressive Investiture Ceremony, every year the School Prefectorial Board is officially installed where student leaders are administered the oath by the Principal.