The School was ranked No. 9 in Maharashtra by Education Today.
The School was ranked No. 3 by Times School Survey 2017.
Award of Appreciation by Commerce Teacher’s Foundation.
- Received Certificate of Appreciation from Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation.
- The School successfully conducted the child safe guarding lesson for students from classes Nursery to XII.
Colours & Hues
- ‘Graffiti’ – Students contributed whole heartedly in beautifying the School walls, organised by the Panvel Municipal Corporation as part of the Clean India Campaign.
- Sakshi Awadhut won the 2nd prize in the Drawing Competition on ‘Swachha Bharat Abhiyaan’, organised by the Panvel Municipal Corporation.
- The Employees Provident Fund Organisation organised a Drawing Competition on 1st Nov. 2017, on the theme ‘Swachha Bharat Abhiyaan’ – Maitreyi Bhardwaj, Adrija Ghosh and Ayushi Kandpal received the 1st, 2nd & 3rd prizes respectively.
- Poster-Making Competition on Road Safety, organised by the Traffic Police Department
Siddhi Modi stood as the 2nd Runner Up in the Navi Mumbai Dance Champ, organised by GS Entertainment and Navi Mumbai Awaz Channel.
Spirits Competition 2015
Mumbai, Oct. 2015: The trophy for the overall champions of the Spirits Competition 2015, organised by the Rotary Club Sea Side, was clinched by Apeejay School Kharghar .The school bagged the 1st position in most of the group competitions like Dance, Music, Skit, etc. Many 1st prizes were also won in various individual categories as well. 40 schools from all over Navi Mumbai participated in this annual event.
Awarded as One of the Top Schools of India
Mumbai, Oct. 2015: A survey conducted by Digital Learning and Hindustan Times awarded Apeejay School, Kharghar as one of the top ten schools of Navi Mumbai in 2015. School Principal, Mrs. Indu Mathur, received the citation from Hindustan Times.