Apeejay Talent Search Examination
Apeejay Education Society conducts an online Annual Talent Search Examination (ATSE) for students from classes IX to XII at the national level. This year, out of all the Apeejay Schools, Apeejay School, Kharghar won the maximum number of scholarships.
The following 14 students were selected for the prestigious ATSE scholarship:
Arqam Rizwan Patel, Harmandeep Singh, Abhinandan Mohanty, Shreya Pandey, Ganesh Iyer, Saket Agarwal, Neha Mahajan, Aurojyoti Biswal, Sampreety Pillai, Monish Majumdar, Tanmay Johari, Debarshi Chanda, Sanket Sonawane and Arya Anshika Sinha.
|ATSE STUDENTS (2017-18)|
|1||ARQAM RIZWAN PATEL||IX||1|
|14||ARYA ANSHIKA SINHA||XI||10|
- ‘Quiz Inner Wheel’ – Inter-School Quiz Competition, conducted by Bal Bharti School, Kharghar
- Arqam Patel & Shaurya Saxena – Runners Up
- Parv Choudhary, Eshaan Kumar, Monish Majumdar & Somanko Saha received the ‘Excellence Award’ for their stellar performance by scoring 100%, 99% & 97% at the International Australian National Chemistry Quiz 2018, organised by the Royal Australian Chemical Institute, Australia.
- AMUN – Organised by Apeejay Nerul for all Schools in Navi Mumbai
- Arqam Patel won ‘The Peacemaker’ Award.
- Apeejay School, Kharghar team won ‘The Best Disciplined Team’ Award.
- Sneheel Sarangi of Class X has won the prestigious ‘Best Star Correspondent’ Award from NIE Times for his contribution to the Times NIE as a student reporter for the Academic Year 2017-18.
- ‘Times SPARK Scholarship Exam’ organised by the Times Group. Arqam Patel & Iccha Jain received the ‘Platinum Certificate of Merit’
- All India Essay Writing Competition – Organised by the Ram Chandra Mission
- Vanya Sharma bagged the 7th position in Maharashtra.
- Homi Bhabha Young Scientists Exam: Arqam Patel of Class IX won Silver medal.
- Commerce Teacher’s Foundation Olympiad: Tanshika Goel (1st in Maharashtra) - 96.1%, Manasvi M - 94.5%, Aman Agarwal - 88.3% and Praptee Chakote - 85.2%.
- National Talent Search Examination (NTSE 2018): Sakshi Patil & Chetan Godke qualified for NTSE Level 2.
- Kalpana Chawla National Scholarship Exam: Arqam Patel received a cash prize of Rs 1 lakh.
- In class XII, 11 students out of 72 students got above 90% with Tejas getting 95.2%.
14 students received 0.1% Certificate of Merit from CBSE in class XII.
- In class X, 43 students out of 133 students got CGPA 10.
43 students received 0.1% Certificate of Merit from CBSE in class X.
- Master Ashutosh Shamal, a student of class IX, has won the following prizes:
- In the National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) 2011-12, he secured the 2nd position.
- He received Igenous Scholarship of Rs. 10,000/- which was organised by Hindustan Times.
- In the Maharashtra Talent Search Examination 2012 (rural area) – he secured the first position.
- In Apeejay Talent Search examination, he secured the first position in class IX and received Rs. 400/- per month.
- In the Jigyasa Quiz for Maths (Thane), 60 schools from Mumbai participated.
2nd position – Ajitesh of X-A & Deepal of X-B
3rd position – Ashutosh Samal of IX-A & Tejas Dethe of X-B
- In the Limca Books of World Record Quiz Competition for Navi Mumbai, the School team secured the 3rd position.
- In the TCS Quiz for Mumbai Region, the School team won the 3rd prize.
- In the Maharashtra Scholarship Examination, three students, Thorat Omkar Rajendra, Jagtap Yashraj Sanjay & Bhaumik Gangadhar received the scholarship from the Education department for the year 2011-12.
- In the National Children’s Science Congress 2012, the project “Explore & Identify energy resources around us” made by Vedang Waradpande has been selected for the Regional level screening.