The below-mentioned steps must be followed for admissions in Apeejay International School, Greater Noida:
- Duly fill the application form and pay the registration fee. You can pay the fee online through the Online Application Form or download the form and submit it at the School reception with a cheque/demand draft of INR 500/- in favour of ‘APEEJAY’.
- The following documents need to be uploaded (in case of online application form) or attached with the downloaded application form to complete the registration process:
- 1 self-attested copy of both the child’s (if available) and parents’ Aadhar Card or Passport.
- Original Aadhar Card/Passport (of child and parents, for verification).
- 1 self-attested copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- 4 recent passport-sized photographs of the child (with a white background).
- 2 years of previous school reports (for Grade 2 and beyond).
- 1 self-attested vaccination record copy (for Grade 1 and Grade 2 applicants).
The School will contact you to schedule an interaction and/or level placement assessment as required.
Upon completion of the interaction and/or level placement assessment, the School will contact you if shortlisted.
Child’s Transfer Certificate (as applicable) will need to be submitted to the School with fee payment to secure a seat.
Post verification of the documents and payment of the fee, an admission acceptance letter will be sent confirming the admission.
Level placement assessments are carried out by our trained education team which works with students to ensure that curriculum meets each child’s needs and abilities. We do not discriminate on the basis of nationality, ethnicity, gender or any other quantifying personal characteristic.
Doing well in an level placement assessment does not guarantee a seat in the School. Seats are offered based on level placement assessment performance, former school reports and availability of seat(s) and personal interaction.
Admission Helpline Number: +91-9319-500-188