The Class XII students have made the school and their Alma Mater proud of them as they have bagged 100% Results at the AISSCE Board Examination.
- Eshwarjot Kaur Mattu of Class XII Non-Medical topped the school securing 96.6% aggregate with a perfect 100 marks in Chemistry, 99 in Mathematics and Biology, 97 in Computer Science and 95 in Physics.
- Khushpreet Kaur secured second in the Non-Medical with an aggregate of 95.2%. She secured a perfect 100 in Mathematics, 99 in Computer Science and 93 in Physics.
- Prayag Bhagha secured third in the Non-Medical with an aggregate of 91.4%. He secured 99 in Mathematics, 98 in Chemistry and 91 in Physics.
- Kiran Preet Kaur stood First in the Medical stream with an aggregate of 93.6%. She secured 98 in Physics and 90 in English.
- Jaskaran Singh bagged second in the Medical stream with 88.2% aggregate. He secured 98 in Painting, 96 in Biology and 90 in Chemistry.
- Sumit Bhardwaj secured third in the Medical stream securing 83.8% aggregate.
- Pihu of Class XII Commerce topped the Commerce stream with 96% aggregate. She secured a perfect 100 in Business Studies, 99 in Painting, 95 in Accountancy, 94 in English and 92 in Economics.
- Rimple Kaur secured second in Commerce stream with 93.8% aggregate. She secured 98 in Painting, 97 in Business Studies, 95 in Accountancy and 92 in English.
- Rimplepreet Kaur secured third in Commerce stream with 90.4% aggregate she secured 99 in Business Studies, 98 in Painting and 89 in English.
The Class X students of Apeejay School, Rama Mandi, Jalandhar have made the school and their Alma Mater Proud of them as they have bagged 100% Results at the AISSE Board Examination
- Sukhmanjot Kaur Mattu topped the school with 97.8% marks in aggregate. She secured a perfect 100 in Science, 99 in Mathematics, 98 in Social Science and 96 in English and Hindi.
- Raghav Gupta secured second with 96.8% aggregate.
- Simarpreet Kaur secured third with 95.6% aggregate.
- Rohan Verma secured 95.4% aggregate.
- Jasvneet Kaur secured 93.8% aggregate.
- Udhayveer Singh Mattu secured 93.4% aggregate.
- Jasraj Kararia secured an aggregate of 91.2% aggregate.
- Yasmin Ben Ben secured an aggregate of 90.4%.