The Class XII students of Apeejay School, Rama Mandi, Jalandhar, have made the school and their Alma Mater Proud of them as they have bagged 100% Results at the AISSCE Board Examination.
Yashwi Behl and Vaishali have topped the school with 95.6% in the Commerce stream, Geetika Kumari stood second with 94.6% aggregate and Muskan stood third with 94.4% aggregate in the Commerce stream.
- Shaganpreet Kaur and Ranvir Singh Sangha topped the Non-Medical stream with an aggregate of 95.4%.
- Jasleen Kaur stood second in the Non-Medical stream with an aggregate of 95.2%.
- Lizza stood third in the Non-Medical stream with an aggregate of 94.4%.
- Pundrik Bhardwaz secured 90.8% aggregate while Gurleen Rehal and Bhawanjot Singh Kooner secured 90% aggregate in the Non-Medical stream.
- Sharanjit Kaur stood first in the Medical Stream with 92% aggregate.
The Class X students of Apeejay School, Rama Mandi, Jalandhar, have made the school and their Alma Mater proud of them as they have bagged 100% results at the AISSE Board Examination.
- Yugta topped the school with 97% marks in aggregate.
- Sumit Singh Johal stood second with 92.6% aggregate.
- Arveen Kaur Bhatti stood third with 92.4% aggregate.
- Rudra Bansal secured 92% aggregate.
- Haimanpreet Kaur secured 91% aggregate.
- Samay Kumar secured 90.8% aggregate.