COP (Community Outreach Programme)
The Interact Club of Apeejay School, Rama Mandi, Jalandhar recently organised a campaign to create awareness about the hazardous effects of plastic use. In tandem with Central Board of Secondary Education guidelines, the campaign ‘Say No to Plastic’ focused on the elimination of identified single-use plastic.
World Ozone Day
- Apeejay School, Rama Mandi, Jalandhar, celebrated World Ozone Day by holding an Inter-House PowerPoint Presentation was conducted for the students of classes X to XII.
- The competition was organised by Eco-Club and Computer Wizards Club
- It is organized to spread awareness among students about the depletion of the Ozone Layer and search for possible solutions to preserve it.
World Democracy Day
- International Day of Democracy was observed virtually.
- Class IX students prepared thoughtful PowerPoint presentations and focused on the meaning of Democracy and the necessity to understand its true meaning in present times.
- Class X students had a Paper Presentation Activity where they shared their views on the topic ‘Democratic challenges experienced or encountered and suggestive changes to promote and uphold the principles of Democracy’.