- Online registration for all classes
Classes Nursery to V – Interaction with students
- Classes VI to IX and Class XI – Entrance test based on the syllabus of the previous class for admission
- No direct admission in classes X and XII (only Transfer cases with good academic record are accepted)
- The admission of a child means complete acceptance by the parents/guardian of all the School rules and regulations in force or as emended from time to time
- Fee is to be paid through Cheque / Paytm / Demand Draft only
Documents Required for Admission
- Copies of the following certificates:
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Marksheet of last promotion examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Four copies each of the latest passport size coloured photograph of the student, parents and local guardian.
- Medical Questionnaire duly completed on the form provided by the School.
- Valid Passport, Visa and Residence Permit in case of foreign and NRI students.