- Duly fill the application form and pay the registration fee. You can pay the fee online through the Online application Form or download the form and submit it at the reception with a cheque/Demand Draft of INR 1000/- in favour of
- The following documents need to be uploaded (in case of online application form) or attached with the downloaded application form to complete the registration process:
- 1 self-attested copy of both the child’s (if available) and parents’ Aadhar Card or Passport.
- Original Aadhar Card/Passport (of child and parents, for verification)
- 1 self-attested copy of the child’s birth certificate
- 4 recent passport-sized photographs of the child (with a white background)
- 2 years’ of previous school reports (for Grade 2 and beyond)
- 1 self-attested vaccination record copy (for Grade 1 and Grade 2 applicants)
- The School will contact you to schedule an interaction and/or level placement assesment as required.
- Upon completion of the interaction and/or level placement assesment, the School will contact you, if shortlisted.
- Child’s Transfer Certificate (as applicable) will need to be submitted to the School with fee payment to secure a seat.
- Post verification of the documents and payment of the fee, an admission acceptance letter will be sent confirming the admission.
Level placement assessments are carried out by our trained education team which works with students to ensure that curriculum meets each child’s needs and abilities. We do not discriminate on the basis of nationality, ethnicity, gender or any other quantifying personal characteristic. Doing well in a level placement assessment does not guarantee a seat in the School. Seats are offered based on level placement assessment performance, former school reports, availability of seat(s) and personal interaction.
Admission Helpline Number: +91-8826-074-074
Admission to Classes Nursery and KG
- Admission to Nursery/K.G will be on the basis of personal interaction with the child and meeting with the Head of the School
- Age criteria for Nursery is 3+ years as on 1st April 2021
- Age criteria for K.G is 4+ years as on 1st April 2021
Admission to Classes I to IX
- Admission is done strictly on the basis of number of seats available. The interaction / level placement assessment for admission to classes I to IX for the Session 2021-22 is open.
- Admission is granted according to the assessment for appropriate placement.