Inter-School Model United Nations
Faridabad, July 29, 2018: ARDOR MUN’18 was held at DAV Public School, Sector 14, Faridabad on 28th and 29th July’18. A students’ delegation comprising 21 students from classes VII to XI participated in various committees like UN Human Rights Council, UN Security Council, WHO and AIPPM. 200 students from 10 schools of Delhi-NCR participated in the event.
Students from Apeejay School, Faridabad won 7 awards in different categories:
- Triakshveer Singh (X C) lifted the ‘Best Delegate Trophy’ in the UN Security Council.
- Pranav Vinayak Jain (X C) won the ‘High Commendation’ award in UNHRC.
- Arjun Maheshwari (X C) received the ‘Honourable Mention’ award in AIPPM.
- Disha (XI C1) received the ‘Honourable Mention’ award in AIPPM.
- Gaurav Kukreja (IX B) got the ‘Verbal Mention’ award in UNHRC.
- Sahib (VII B) got the ‘Verbal Mention’ award in UNHRC.
- Krishna Jham (VII D) received the ‘Verbal Mention’ award in AIPPM.
It was an excellent platform for the young students to express their views on global issues and enhance their ability to research & learn in a competitive environment.
Vezolution MUN 2018
Faridabad, July 21, 2018: ‘Vezolution’ Model United Nations Conference (MUN) was organised by the Delhi Public School, Faridabad on 20th and 21st July 2018. About 28 students from Apeejay School, Faridabad participated in five committees (which included around 300 delegates from various schools):
- Triaksheer (Class X C) won the ‘High Commendation’ trophy in the UN Human Rights Council
- Manan Ahuja (Class XI) won an award in the ‘Special Mention’ category
- Sidak (Class X D) won an award in Photography
The Conference provided an insight into various international issues and helped in building confidence & communication skills in the students.
Remembering Dr Stya Paul
Faridabad, June 2018: A prayer meeting was held to commemorate the 8th Punya Tithi of Dr Stya Paul, revered and beloved Founder Chairman of the Apeejay Education Society. Bhajans of his choice like ‘Vishwapati ke dhyaan mein jisne lagayi ho lagan’ reverberated the atmosphere filling it with energy which inspires us to fulfil the dreams he had set for the Apeejay Education Society.