Faridabad, Aug. 14, 2018: In order to sensitise students about Anti-Bullying, a workshop was conducted by Mrs. Vaishali Dua, a member of Anti Bullying Committee. The Workshop was attended by the students of classes VI -IX.
Stress on the role of students in adopting an empathetic approach was laid. Students need to develop a problem solving attitude, with their involvement, enthusiasm and the energy they possess.
Students were also acquainted with the new CBSE regulations regarding Anti- Bullying. Anti -Bullying monitors from each class reiterated their roles & duties and shared the same with the students.
School Principal, Mr S.K Mishra, highlighted the students' role as nation builders and purpose of education to make them better & responsible citizens of the country.
Inter-School Model United Nations
Faridabad, July 29, 2018: ARDOR MUN’18 was held at DAV Public School, Sector 14, Faridabad on 28th and 29th July’18. A students’ delegation comprising 21 students from classes VII to XI participated in various committees like UN Human Rights Council, UN Security Council, WHO and AIPPM. 200 students from 10 schools of Delhi-NCR participated in the event.
Students from Apeejay School, Faridabad won 7 awards in different categories:
- Triakshveer Singh (X C) lifted the ‘Best Delegate Trophy’ in the UN Security Council.
- Pranav Vinayak Jain (X C) won the ‘High Commendation’ award in UNHRC.
- Arjun Maheshwari (X C) received the ‘Honourable Mention’ award in AIPPM.
- Disha (XI C1) received the ‘Honourable Mention’ award in AIPPM.
- Gaurav Kukreja (IX B) got the ‘Verbal Mention’ award in UNHRC.
- Sahib (VII B) got the ‘Verbal Mention’ award in UNHRC.
- Krishna Jham (VII D) received the ‘Verbal Mention’ award in AIPPM.
It was an excellent platform for the young students to express their views on global issues and enhance their ability to research & learn in a competitive environment.