- Science and Technology
- Social Science (History, Geography, Civics)
- Fine arts
- Sports and Games
- Music and Dance
- Computer Science
- Life Skill Education
- Environmental Studies
Teaching Learning Strategies
Teaching learning process is providing a strain free environment and to utilize maximum opportunities to enrich students knowledge through different interesting methods like CAL packages, Audio Visual Aids and other methods. Learners are taught with practical approach. They are encouraged to put forth their views confidently.
Value based education
Learners are not left satisfied with only theoretical knowledge rather value based education is always taken into practice. Students are encouraged for value-based education. Virtues like honesty, dedication, sincerity, integrity, and submissiveness are inculcated.
- Students are taught to develop their all round personality through activities like linguistic skills, analytical approach and observation.
- To make the students realize their own responsibilities and potential in learning exercises.
- To develop the capabilities in students to make best use of their potential.
Evaluation & Assessment
Evaluation & Assessment through:
- Class Observation
- Oral and Written Class tests
- Observation of Daily Progress
- Observation of Individual Progress
- Observation of Group Participation
- Model Papers and Sample Papers
- Home assignments and Surprise Tests
- Unit tests and Term Exams