Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Areas of Interest: Branding, CRM, Advertising & Communications and Leadership
Academic Qualifications: MBA, PhD
Experience: 24 Years
Professional Experience: Director, Executive Development with Northpoint Centre of Learning, a Lintas Group Initiative.
Clients: Fabriqate (UK), KPIT, Infiniti Retail, Kotak Mahindra, Honeywell, Optimix-ING, Bharti Axa Life, Standard Chartered, Lintas, Sandoz, Cognizant Technologies, Triton Communications, Lufthansa, WNS, Seahorse Group & Geometric Ltd.
Started career in sales with Videocon, and later went to work for BPL. After that, he shifted into academics, where he was the founder member of the Dept of Business Management at HNB Garhwal University. He taught there for 5 years.
Then he shifted to NewYork and created a relationship-marketing program at REMN Bank and before this current assignment, was VP Operations and Business Development based out of Winnipeg, Canada, with Blue Indus looking after acquisitions and sales of commercial real estate (especially hotels and Motels) in Western Canada.
His research interests include Leadership, Relationships (Interpersonal, Employer- Employee and Client-Vendor), Consumer Behavior and CRM.
Publications (July 2016-March 2019)
- Etinder Pal Singh, Customer Co-Creation: A Value Creation Perspective, Apeejay Business Review, June 2017
- Etinder Pal Singh, Impact of Display of Nutritional Information on Food Choices, 9th National conference on Global Trends in Management, Media and Information Technology, Apeejay School of Management, 2 February 2018
- Etinder Pal Singh, Effect of Smart Watches on Health of Users, 9th National conference on Global Trends in Management, Media and Information Technology, Apeejay School of Management, 2 February 2018
- Etinder Pal Singh, Study on Current Trends in Sustainability the Big Food Companies, 8th National Conference on Innovations for Sustainable Businesses, Apeejay School of Management, New Delhi, 3 February 2017
- Etinder Pal Singh, A Study of Customer Perception towards Online Shopping, 8th National Conference on Innovations for Sustainable Businesses, Apeejay School of Management, New Delhi, 3 February 2017
- Etinder Pal Singh, Technology Impacting the Recruitment Landscape: Shifting Paradigms, 3rd Conference on Emerging Trends in HR, Apeejay School of Management, 26 May 2017
- Etinder Pal Singh, Deceptive Descriptor Labels on Food Packaging, International Conference on Responsible Marketing (ICRM 2017), XLRI Jamshedpur., January 23-24, 2017
- Etinder Pal Singh, Labels on Food Packaging and its Impact on Consumption, 6th International Conference on Management Practices and Research, Apeejay School of Management, 22 July 2016