About Apeejay School of Management
In its endeavour to establish a truly international level Centre of Excellence in Management and the Apeejay Education Society established the Apeejay School of Management (ASM) in 1993. The ASM strives to develop competent and relevant manpower for the twenty first century needs of trade, business, and industry. The School supports the various program for enhancing the potential of individual students, enriching human values, upholding the Indian value system, all acting in union as a vehicle for growth at the national and international level, thereby making it a "student driven" institute of higher learning.
To be the most preferred management school known for creation of valuable business leaders.
We nurture globally competent, socially sensitive and ethically sound managerial talent to lead businesses and organisations.
We inculcate creative thinking and problem solving skills through a dynamic curriculum in an interactive learning environment.
We do this with a set of committed faculty, deeply engaged in both creation and dissemination of knowledge strengthened by a rich academic and industry interface.
Program Educational Objectives
PGDM programs offered by the Apeejay School of Management aims at preparing the students for managerial and leadership roles in organisations by:
- Imparting a comprehensive body of knowledge in core and functional areas of Business Management
- Developing professional skills such as creative thinking, problem solving, analytical thinking, and decision-making.
- Inculcating ethical intent, societal concerns and global outlook.
On completion of the PGDM programs, a student will be able to:
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Develop value-based leadership ability to choose ethically appropriate alternatives while keeping the larger good as well as societal interests in mind.
- Apply analytical, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills in decision making in the context of marketing and other business functions.
- Understand, analyse and communicate economic, legal, ethical and global aspects of marketing and other business functions.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and ability to work in teams towards achieving organizational goals.
The institute aims to have global standards of quality in all its processes in order to develop globally competent, socially sensitive and ethically sound managerial talent to lead businesses and organizations. The institute is committed to quality as the guiding principle in its decision making and leadership.
The quality policy of the institute focuses on:
- Continuous improvement in strategic planning and leadership that promotes performance excellence
- Curriculum development in line with industry requirements;
- Accomplishment of learning outcomes through pedagogical innovations and continuous improvement in assessment processes;
- Human Resource effectiveness through appropriate planning, deployment and performance management of faculty and staff;
- Stakeholder satisfaction through regular feedback and proactive interventions.
The Institute is offering two programs, i.e. PGDM & PGDM-Marketing. All programs are approved by AICTE. PGDM program offered by ASM is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) & Association of Indian Universities (AIU) being equivalent to MBA Degree and accredited by ACBSP USA.