About Apeejay School of Management
Apeejay School of Management (ASM), Dwarka has been awarded the Intl Accreditation for its PGDM program by the ACBSP (USA). With this international accreditation, ASM, Dwarka joins the elite club of 34 global Business Schools/Colleges (and the only institution in India) that have been granted this recognition in 2013. Read More...
In its endeavour to establish a truly international level Centre of Excellence in Management and the Apeejay Education Society established the Apeejay School of Management (ASM) in 1993. The ASM strives to develop competent and relevant manpower for the twenty first century needs of trade, business, and industry. The School supports the various program for enhancing the potential of individual students, enriching human values, upholding the Indian value system, all acting in union as a vehicle for growth at the national and international level, thereby making it a "student driven" institute of higher learning.
To be the most preferred management school known for creation of valuable business leaders.
We nurture globally competent, socially sensitive and ethically sound managerial talent to lead businesses and organisations.
We inculcate creative thinking and problem solving skills through a dynamic curriculum in an interactive learning environment.
We do this with a set of committed faculty, deeply engaged in both creation and dissemination of knowledge strengthened by a rich academic and industry interface.
Program Educational Objectives
PGDM programs offered by the Apeejay School of Management aims at preparing the students for managerial and leadership roles in organisations by:
- Imparting a comprehensive body of knowledge in core and functional areas of Business Management
- Developing professional skills such as creative thinking, problem solving, analytical thinking, and decision-making.
- Inculcating ethical intent, societal concerns and global outlook.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the body of knowledge in core and functional areas of Business Management.
- Interpret management problems in both domestic as well as global contexts.
- Analyse complex business problems in the changing global scenario and take critical decisions, keeping the larger good, as well as, societal interests in mind.
- Successfully apply creative and analytical thinking with a systems perspective to determine solutions.
- Choose ethically appropriate options while making decisions.
- Interact effectively with various stakeholders of business.
- Take initiative and work in teams to achieve organisational goals.
- Contribute towards the well-being of society.
- Demonstrate continuous learning orientation.
- Continuous improvement in strategic planning and leadership that promotes performance excellence
- Curriculum development in line with industry requirements;
- Accomplishment of learning outcomes through pedagogical innovations and continuous improvement in assessment processes;
- Human Resource effectiveness through appropriate planning, deployment and performance management of faculty and staff;
- Stakeholder satisfaction through regular feedback and proactive interventions.
On completion of the PGDM programs, a student will be able to:
The institute aims to have global standards of quality in all its processes in order to develop globally competent, socially sensitive and ethically sound managerial talent to lead businesses and organizations. The institute is committed to quality as the guiding principle in its decision making and leadership.
The quality policy of the institute focuses on:
The institute is offering three programs i.e. PGDM, PGDM-Marketing and PGDM-IB. All programs are approved by AICTE. PGDM program offered by ASM is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) & Association of Indian Universities (AIU) being equivalent to MBA Degree and being accredited by ACBSP USA.