The School celebrated Library Week starting from 23rd April, 2012 till 27th April, 2012. The week was packed with a variety of activities for the children in order to inculcate a long lasting interest for reading in them.
The activities undertaken were:
- Theme based book mark making
- Make a book cover
- English story telling competition
- Book review
- Discussion on “Author I like the most and why”
- Discussion on “Which Genre of books I like most”
- Article writing on “My favourite magazine”
The students shared amazing facts about books. The discussions on the topics like “Importance of Newspapers” and “Good habit of reading” were also held.