The School organised an inter-school sports meet ‘Junior Svran Olympics’ wherein the junior students of various play-schools were invited to participate in the event. The races organised for them were fun-races.
The programme began with a formal welcome of the Chief Guest and the participants. The students of the School presented a welcome song and the Meet was declared open by the Chief Guest.
The races were as follows:
- Little Red Riding Hood (Pre-Nursery - Girls)
- Colour Race (Pre-Nursery - Boys)
- Shape Race (Nursery - Girls)
- Frog and the Princess (Kindergarten - One Boy and One Girl)
- Math-letics ( Grade I, One Participant)
- Math-letics (Grade II, One Participant)
- Lion and the Mouse (Nursery - Two Boys)
- Little Chef Race ( Kindergarten - One Girl)
- Sorting of Fruits and Vegetables ( Grade I - Two Boys)
- Solve the Puzzle (Grade II - One Girl)
- Birthday Race (Grade I - Two Girls)
- Hurdle Race (Grade II - One Boy)
The Chief Guest addressed the participants in the end and the meet was declared closed by the Chief Guest. The students of our School also presented a Closing Song. The winners were given prizes.