Shlok & Chaupai Recitation
To inculcate moral values in students and spread the message of an ideal society, the Jan Kalyan Sanstha, an organisation that annually organises a Shloka and Chaupai Recitation Competition for school students with the objective of building moral values, and promoting cultural and traditional values among children. Students from various age groups recited Chaupais from the Ramayana and Shlokas from the Shrimad Bhagavad Gita. This year the competition was held at Apeejay School, Faridabad (Sector 14) on October 20.
As many as eight students from Apeejay Svran Global School participated in the competition and brought laurels to the school by securing a leading position.
The winners of the Shloka Recitation Competition were Tanmay Sharma of Grade-III, Vidya Purbey of Grade-VI, Aarna Sharma of Grade-V and Shaurya Arora of Grade-VII.
The winners of the Chaupai Competition were Kartik Bhatia of Grade-IV, Manthan Taneja of Grade-VI, Anshika Battacharya of Grade-IX, and Dhruv Pandit of Grade-II. All the students won the first position in various categories at school, zonal and district levels.
Augustya won the third prize for his ‘Buoyancy and Raft-Making Project’ in Talentine Gala 2021 Interschool Competition at Faridabad.
Awards for Human Values
Dr. Stya Paul Awards for Human Values, for the academic year 2021-2022, were presented to Vikrant Singh, Jia Narang, Shri Ram, Daksh Kaushik and Twishi Vasudeva.
Parth Munjal Grade-II
New Delhi, 31 October, 2021 : Shotokan Martial Art Federation of India organized Kumit Tournament at Buradi, Kushak-1, Kodipur Gaon in New Delhi on 31st October, 2021. About 150 students took part in it from Delhi-NCR and Jaipur region.
Parth Munjal, a student of Grade-II of Apeejay Svran Global School, Faridabad was one of the participants and emerged victorious with a bronze medal in the event.
Maisha rai of Grade-VII won a Certificate of Excellence for her dance performance on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, by ‘Sur-Taal’ Club.
Tanmay Sharma, a student of Grade-III at Apeejay Svran Global School, Faridabad, is proving his mettle in the field of kickboxing. He has won a string of competitions at district, national and international level competitions. Truly, he is a champion at a tender age, and he is sure to make the whole nation proud of his skills and talent. Following are the feathers he wears in his cap: -
- Tanmay won 1 gold medal in State level Kickboxing competition organised by HKA under 4-6 years category on 12-14th Oct’20.
- He won 3 gold medals in District level Kickboxing competition organised by FDKA under 4-6 years category on 4-5th May’19.
- He won 1 gold medal in State level Kickboxing competition organised by HKA under 4-6 years category on 7-9th June’19.
- He won 1 silver medal in National level Kickboxing competition organised by STAI under 4-6 years category on 2nd Oct’19.
- He won 1 bronze medal in International level Kickboxing competition organised by STAI under 4-6 years category on 9th Oct’19.
- He won 1 bronze medal in International level Kickboxing competition organised by WAKO under 7-9 years category on 9-13th Feb’20.
- He won 1 bronze medal in National level Kickboxing competition organised by WAKO under 7-9 years category on 29th May’20.
- He won 2 gold medals in District level Kickboxing competition organised by HKA under 7-9 years category on 6th Sep’20.
- He won 1 silver medal in National level Kickboxing competition organised by WAKO under 7-9 years category on 10-20th Oct’20.
- He won 3 gold medals in District level Kickboxing competition organised by FDKA under 7-9 years category on 6-7th Nov’20.
- He won 3 gold medals in District level Kickboxing competition organised by FDKA under 7-9 years category on 16-18th July’21.
Tanmay Sharma, Grade-III
Oct 22, 2021 : Tanmay Sharma of Grade-III at Apeejay Svran Global School, Faridabad, has set a record of being the youngest child at the age of 8 years and 11 days to have recited the Gayatri Mantra 21 times in under a minute. He received the current India Book of Records, a golden pen with ‘India Book of records’ inscribed on it, a gold medal, two stickers for being pasted on a car, a badge of the Indian National Flag, and an I-card of being a record-holder. Tanmay’s photograph alongwith a write-up about his feat shall be published in the next edition of India Book of Records, which is registered with the Government of India.
Interschool Declemation Expo 2021
The students participated in an Interschool Declamation Contest held in September, 2021.
The winners in various categories are as follows:
- Just A Minute Competition: Dhruv Pandit won the first prize.
- Elocution Competition: Shaurya Dhankar won the third Prize
- Ekalap Competition: Adhiraj Bhattacharya won the first prize
- Bhashan Competition: Shaurya Arora won the first prize
Exploring Science Competition
26th August, 2021 : Exploring Science Competition was held by Vidya Niketan School, Faridabad. The winner was:
Grade- VI: Augustya (III Position)
23 July, 2021 : Dhruv Pandit won the second prize in Asian Online Talent Hunt in June 2021.
Dhruv Pandit received the Budding Scientists Award from GEMS on 23rd July, 2021.
He demonstrated an experiment on capillary action.
Faridabad, May 1, 2021: Hindi Essay Writing Competition ‘Expression’ was organised by The Modern School, Faridabad. The winner was Class XII: Harshvardhan (First Position).
Best School for Academic Excellence in North India Award
New Delhi, Feb 24, 2020: Apeejay Svran Global School, Faridabad, has been honoured for being the 'Best School for Academic Excellence in North India 2020' at the 2nd National Education Excellence Conclave by Integrated Chamber of Commerce and Industry, New Delhi.
Best School in Haryana 2019
New Delhi, Dec 19, 2019: Apeejay Svran Global School, Faridabad, has been awarded as 'Best School in Haryana 2019' at the 12th Rashtriya Shiksha Gaurav Puraskar Ceremony, organised by the Centre for Education Growth and Research.
SCHOOL ENTERPRISE CHALLENGE- GOLD LEVEL
The School has received the ‘Gold Level Award’ for School Enterprise Challenge 2018 – a small endeavour – ‘Heal the World’ which was successfully undertaken by the students of the School. The business activity submitted was ECO – LIFE – TRASH TO TREASURE. The business helped to equip the students with great entrepreneurship skills.
ELDROK INDIA K-12 AWARDS- 2019
Apeejay Svran Global School received the ‘ELDROK India K-12 Award 2019’ for excellence in co-curricular activities.
BRAINFEED SCHOOL EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2018-19
Apeejay Svran Global School received the ‘Brainfeed School Excellence Award 2018-19’ in the category of Best CBSE School/ Innovative Practices/ Safety & Security/ Community & Collaboration School for attaining excellence in growth and enhancement of School Education prioritizing 21st Century demands of future leaders.
BRITISH COUNCIL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL AWARD
The School has been successful in bagging the ‘International School Award’ and is accredited for the period 2019-22.