Registration for Admission opens from Nursery to Grade VIII
- Registration forms can be collected from the School Reception between 9:00am to 12:00 noon.
- Duly filled in Registration Forms complete in all respect must be submitted at the School Reception.
- Filling and submission of Registration form does not guarantee admission to the school.
- Admission will depend on the submission of the registration form and its completion in all respects and subject to the availability of seats.
- Incomplete forms will not be processed further.
- At the time of Admission, payment of fee should be done within 2 days.
Pre-requisites at the time of submission of Registration form :
- Attested copy of Municipal Corporation Birth Certificate
- Signature of both parents required.
- Proof of Residence
- Photocopy of Report Card of last two years to be attached with the Registration Form at the time of submission from Grade VI onwards.
- For admission to Pre- School, a child should be at least 3 years old at the beginning of the session, as per the guidelines of CBSE
- Admissions to Higher Classes are done on the basis of vacancies in a particular class and child must have passed the previous class from a recognised school affiliated to CBSE