Academic Qualification: M. Arch., Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture, U.S.A. B. Arch. GCA, Lucknow
Experience: 30 YearsBio-Note
- M. Arch.Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture, U.S.A. 1992-1995 (First Indian Architect to receive the honour)
- A practising Architect/ Interior Designer from 1995 to 2014 and has written over 200 articles in Design journals and newspapers
- A columnist for magazines and newspaper (Financial Express, Sunday edition) 2004-06
- Won State Level Architecture Design competitions
- Director, Apeejay School of Architecture & Planning, Greater Noida since May 2014
Academic Qualification: M.Arch., SPA, Delhi B.Arch, GCA, Lucknow Intach. UVCT, Poiesis
Experience: 27+ YearsBio-Note
- An architect, now a Professor with Apeejay School of Architecture and Planning
- B. Arch. from GCA 1993 and an M.Arch. in Architectural Conservation from SPA 1996
- Founder of an academic research organization - UVCT (Urban Village Charitable Trust)
- Researches on ‘Urban Villages’, ‘Paradigms of Urban Growth’, and ‘Water and the City’
- Founder of the POIESIS Society for Poetry. Published two books - 21 Seasons (2017) and ‘Wo Din Wapas Laa Sakti Ho’ (2019)
- Trained in Pranic Healing and is a Theosophist
Academic Qualification: PhD SPA, Delhi M.Arch. Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi B.Arch. MANIT, Bhopal AITP, ITPI, Delhi
- Dr Bipasha Kumar is an Architect, Planner, Academician, and Administrator with a B. Arch. from MANIT, Bhopal, M.Arch. from Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi, Ph.D. from SPA Delhi, and AITP from ITPI, Delhi. She has 27 years of professional, academic, research, and Administrative experience. At present, she is a Professor at Apeejay School of Architecture and Planning, Greater Noida. She has taught Bachelor of Architecture at Galgotias University, Greater Noida. and Sharda University, Greater Noida. She has served as a School Coordinator at Sharda University and Officiating Dean at Galgotias University. She has been associated with SPA Delhi briefly as Visiting Faculty. She is an Associate member of ITPI, Delhi, and Life Time Member of the Council of Architecture, Delhi.
- Before coming to academics, she has worked with Architectural offices in Bhopal, Calcutta, and Noida and was also practicing on her own. Her areas of interest include Urban Risk, Transformation of Urban Villages, Impact of Built Environment, Architectural Pedagogy, and Teaching issues in Architecture Education. To her credit, she has several international and national publications and presentations.
Academic Qualification: M.Arch. Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi B. Arch. G.E.C Pandit Ravishankar University, Raipur
- Ar. Sumi Agrawal is working as an Associate Professor at Apeejay Institute of Technology, Greater Noida. She has completed her Bachelor's degree from Deptt. Of Architecture, NIT Raipur, in 1997 and Master's degree (With distinction in Architecture Pedagogy) from Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi, in 2009. She has over 23 years of professional experience with seven years of experience in industry and 16 years in teaching. She is associated with Apeejay SAP since 2004. Before her academic career, she held the position of Senior Architect in Architectural firms and worked on projects like Housing, Offices, Commercial Complex, etc. Her areas of interest & research are in Architecture Education and Passive Techniques for Energy Efficiency.
Academic Qualification: M. Arch. Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi B. Arch. Panjab University, Chandigarh
- Research Interest: Environment and Sustainability.
- Some of the Research projects include Transit-oriented Development, Flash Floods in Delhi, Basic Amenities in Slums, Pollution in Delhi, and Sustainability through Public transport, etc
Academic Qualification: M. Arch. Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi B. Arch. Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- Ar. Smita Rashmi is working as an Associate Professor at Apeejay Institute of Technology, Greater Noida. She has completed her Bachelor's degree from the Deptt. of Architecture, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, in 2003 and Master's degree (with distinction in Building Services) from Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi in 2015. She has over 16 years of experience with seven years of experience in Industry and nine years in Teaching. She has taught in several other colleges of Architecture, both in Bachelor's & Master's degree courses. She held the position of Senior Architect in numerous architectural firms & successfully completed the projects on Housing, Hospitals, Offices for Govt./Semi Govt. Organisations, Commercial Complexes, etc. Her area of interest & research is in Services in Hospitals.
Academic Qualification: Pursuing PhD. D-crust University, Haryana M. Plan, SPA New Delhi B. Arch. MIT Aurangabad
- Having completed her post-graduation in Housing from School of Planning & Architecture, New Delhi (Gold Medalist), Ar. Seema Kharbanda has more than 24 years of industry experience and has specialised in various diversified projects in the fields of interiors, multi-storeyed apartments, landscaping, transportation, and the oil sector practicing in her own consultancy firm M/S PLANNERS KONCEPT from 1995. Having completed Bachelor's in Architecture from MIT Aurangabad with first division, she has also successfully completed various prestigious projects for Govt. organisations and in the corporate sector.
- With a zeal to impart practical knowledge to the young generation, she is presently engaged as an Associate Professor at Apeejay Institute of Technology – School of Architecture & Planning. She is involved in teaching the students in a friendly and congenial atmosphere to help them develop and evolve as architects with practical knowledge and details. She is also pursuing doctoral research in the field of resilience framework analysis for urban floods in India.
Academic Qualification: M. Arch. Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi B. Arch, TVB School of Habitat Studies, IP University
- Ar. Richa Malik is a well-qualified architect with knowledge of interiors, architecture, Vastu, and exhibitions. She did her B.Arch from TVB School of Habitat Studies (IP University) and M.Arch (Medical Architecture) from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
- After graduation, she has worked with renowned architects like Raj Rewal, Mr Rajender Kumar, M.N. Ganju, and A.B. Lal. In her own firm Interior Arch (at East of Kailash) she has worked on a range of Interior projects including healthcare, industrial, leisure, and residential. During her own practice, projects included national and international brands like Mc Donalds Chilworth, Iskcon, and Michelin Tyres. Her main areas of interest are Interiors, Environment, Sustainable Development, Contemporary Building Technology, Building Envelope Design, Green Design, Intelligent Building & Future Architecture.
- She has presented various papers in international and national forums including ‘Building Envelope: It's Energy Performance in Different Climatic Zone’ - 2017, ‘Intelligent Building Facades’ - 2016, ‘Fire Safety and Protection in Hospital’ - 2013, ‘Rejuvenation of New Ashok Nagar’ - 2012, and many more.
- She has been a Member of a Jury in national and international Architecture and Urban Design competitions. She has been a Consultant at the Delhi Urban Art Commission. Currently, she is an Associate Professor at the Apeejay Institute of Architecture & Planning, Greater Noida.
Academic Qualification: B.Arch, SPA, Delhi-2007, M.Arch, Aayojan College of Architecture, Jaipur
Experience: 13+ YearsBio-Note
- Vaani has worked in the professional field for six years where she has designed projects that range from urban planning to hotels & retreat centres to social institutes, office buildings, residential towers & meditation centres across India, thereby, engaging in diverse issues and varying scales.
- She has also been working on design pedagogy since 2012 when she joined academics. She guides her students to go beyond academics to strengthen their intuitive ability and empathy to connect themselves to people and nature so that they can develop a design paradigm that is human and environment-centric.
- She is a meditation and yoga practitioner and engages actively in teaching these healing practices. She also volunteers with various NGOs in the education sector.
- She is an avid traveller, reader, dancer, and experiments with saatvik culinary skills.
Academic Qualification: M.Arch, Kurukshetra University, B.Arch, M.I.T, Aurangabad
Experience: 20 YearsBio-Note
Ar. Sramana Banerjee is currently working as an Associate Professor at AIT - SAP. She has completed B.Arch in 2001 from M.I.T, Aurangabad, and M.Arch in 2016 from Kurukshetra University Haryana. She has a total of 20 years of experience in the architectural field. Before her academic career, she held the position of Sr. Architect in architectural firms and handled projects like Hospitals, Housings, Office Interiors, and various large & small-scale commercial complexes, etc.
Academic Qualification:Pursuing PhD from SPA Delhi M.Arch (Urban Design) from SPA Delhi B.Arch from AIT – SAP, Greater Noida
- Architect, Researcher and Consultant on Urban Heritage, Climate Responsive Urban Form, Transit-Oriented Development, Site Planning, and Sustainable Landscapes and Architectural Design
- Teaching experience at premier Architecture Schools such as SPA Delhi
- About a dozen research publications under her name
Academic Qualification: M.Arch. Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi B.Arch. GCA, Lucknow
- Ar. Shyamal Mishra has graduated from Government College of Architecture, Lucknow, in the year 2005, and he did his M.Arch. in ‘Building Services’ from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, in 2015. He worked for seven years in the Industry with top architectural firms in NCR and then started teaching. He is associated with the Apeejay School of Architecture since 2012. He was a Visiting Faculty in this College from 2012 to 2015, and afterward, he joined as a permanent faculty.
Academic Qualification: M.Arch. CEPT University B.Arch. G.G.S Indraprastha University, New Delhi, TVBSHS
- Ar. Kanika Verma is an Assistant Professor at the Apeejay School of Architecture and Planning. She has graduated from TVB SHS and completed her Post Graduation from CEPT University. She has eight years of experience in industry & teaching and has done the research and writing papers on Building Cooling Loads and Vernacular Architecture. Her area of research is Building Energy Efficiency and Energy Simulation Systems, Ecology, Climatology, and Sustainable Practices to reduce the impact on the environment, Social Sustainability, etc. She is GRIHA certified personnel for Mastering in Documentation of Live Projects. She has a flair for art & craft and likes to upcycle waste.
Academic Qualification: M. Plan. School of Planning & Architecture, Delhi B. Arch. Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Ar. Christopher Paul is an Architect-Planner. He has completed his B.Arch from BIT, Mesra, and M.Plan (Housing) from SPA, Delhi. His interests are in the fields of Housing, Retail-Commercial Architecture, Real Estate, and Modern Construction. He has over 10 years of industry experience and he brings dynamism and a practical approach in his teaching.
Academic Qualification: M.Arch. BBD N.I.T.M. University, Lucknow B.Arch. BBD, UPTU University, Lucknow
- Ar. Gunjan Tyagi is an Architect by profession and is currently paying her services as an Assistant Professor at AIT, School of Architecture and Planning, Greater Noida. She has completed her Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture. She has seven years of teaching experience in various Architectural Colleges affiliated with AKTU. Her area of interest for research is Mitigation of Urban Heat Islands by Using Vegetation and Thermal Mass. She has also contributed to several landscaping projects like Solar Park at Sahibabad, where she has creatively exhibited the Solar Panels into a park.
Academic Qualification: Pursing Ph.D. DCRUST, Murthal University M.Arch. M.D.U. Rothak, Haryana B. Arch. GBTU(UPTU), Lucknow
- Bio-Note: Ar. Raj Kumar Sharma received his B.Arch. from Apeejay School of Architecture and Planning, Greater Noida. He received his M.Arch. in Landscape Architecture and is pursuing Ph.D. from DCRUST, Murthal, Haryana. He is currently working as an Assistant Professor at the Apeejay School of Architecture & Planning, Greater Noida
- He has worked in leading housing, commercial and institutional projects for Wave Infra, Mahagun, Galaxy, Amrapali, BCC, VVIP Group, ATS, Cloud 9 Group, etc. and has also worked as a Visiting Faculty in Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, And JMS Architecture College.
- He has the expertise of pre-cast technology and provided his consultancy to housing project BCC having 100 towers in pre-cast. He has also done landscaping of the famous Bharat Vandana Park (a DDA Project). He has experience in DPR preparation for various government agencies. He has also published papers in national & international journals and conference proceedings. His areas of research include landscape, construction technology, green buildings, etc.
- He also provides services to various NGOs that are working for women empowerment. He can handle multiple tasks with ease & is always ready for new challenges. He believes in his teaching methodology that is learning by doing, and a graceful tagline ‘Architecture is Common Sense.
Academic Qualification: M. Plan, SPA New Delhi B. Arch. Gujarat University
- Ar. Neha Pareek is an Architect-Planner from SPA, New Delhi, with specialisation in Housing by education and academician by choice, with an experience of seven years of teaching in eminent institutes in India. She is currently working as an Assistant Professor in the Apeejay School of Architecture & Planning, Greater Noida. She has been teaching various Architecture and Planning subjects. Her areas of interest are Waste Water Management, Disaster Management, and Low-Cost Housing to the budding architects. She has been a part of numerous conferences and seminars held across India.
Academic Qualification: M. Plan, MNIT Jaipur B. Arch. MNIT Jaipur
- Ar. Jyotsna Gaur has been a dedicated faculty member at the Apeejay School of Arch. and Planning for the past two years. Previously, she has worked at Architectural offices and Government organisations at Jaipur and New Delhi. She specialises in Urban Planning from MNIT Jaipur and has done her Graduation from MNIT Jaipur. Her areas of research interest include Urban Green Spaces, Urban Governance, and Smart Cities.
Academic Qualification: M. Arch. Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi B. Arch. Goa College of Architecture Advance Management Program in Infrastructure, Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
- Ar. Saloni Bandhu graduated from the Goa College of Architecture, Goa, in the year 2010 and did her Masters in Recreation Architecture from the Faculty of Architecture and Ekistics, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, in 2016. She is pursuing Advanced Management Programme in Infrastructure (AMPI) from the Indian School of Business, Hyderabad (result awaited 2020). She has worked with Ar. Abhimanyu Dalal and Dr Amit Hajela. She has an experience of nine years in the field of Architecture. .
Academic Qualification: Pursing PhD. AKTU, Lucknow M. Arch. Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi B. Arch. FoA, GBTU(UPTU), Lucknow
- Ar. Kuldeep Mishra is a Graduate from the Faculty of Architecture, GBTU (formerly, Government College of Architecture) and he has done his Masters in Architecture from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi ,with specialisation in Building Services. He is currently a research scholar from AKTU, Lucknow, and is working on finding the potential of water to reduce the cooling load of a building. His academic experience of teaching in various Architectural colleges sums to six years. He also has good experience in Architectural practice and has credit for designing and executing several residential, institutional, and recreational projects.
Academic Qualification: M. Ekistics, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi B. Arch. Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- Ar. Zainab Samreen is an Assistant Professor at Apeejay School of Architecture and Planning, Greater Noida. She has completed her Bachelor's degree in 2014 and Master's degree (with Distinction in Ekistics) from Jamia Millia Islamia University,New Delhi in 2016. She is GATE qualified with AIR 347 in 2014. Ar.Zainab has 5 years of experience of industry and teaching. Her area of research is urban mobility issues and environment. She has keen interest in biophilic designs in architecture and has published papers in her research domains. Teaching is her passion and she believes in honesty, hardwork and compassion to be the core values along with creativity.
Academic Qualification:M.Arch. (Pedagogy) from Jamia Millia Islamia B.Arch. University School of Architecture and Planning, GGSIPU
- Ar. Sakshi Gupta did her M.Arch. (Pedagogy) from Jamia Millia Islamia in the year 2016 and B.Arch. from the University School of Architecture and Planning, GGSIPU in the year 2010. She has a total experience of 10 years in practice and academia. She has worked as a Visiting Faculty at various esteemed Architecture colleges like SPA Delhi, Jamia Millia Islamia, Sharda University, etc. Always eager to leverage her experience with students to develop a deeper understanding of the subject, she has done in-depth research on experiential learning methodologies that can be employed in architecture pedagogy. In the early years of her career, she has worked with firms like KGD-Architecture, Max Ventures, and Arcop Associates.
Sakshi Aggarwal is an Architect having professional experience of nearly 7+ years. Her alma mater includes two prestigious institutes of national and international repute - Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, USA, and Apeejay School of Architecture and Planning (AKTU), Greater Noida.
She has efficaciously managed and designed diverse scales of projects in private residential, housing, commercial, institutional, office interiors, residential interiors, private houses, solar farms, public building designs, airport, metro station designs, and commercial malls. Sakshi has worked for renowned organisations such as BURO HAPPOLD (Chicago, USA) as an Energy Analyst, Creative Group, Fountainhead, and Gherzi Eastern Ltd. as a Senior Architect.
She has also been a fervent researcher in the field of Sustainable Architecture, has been involved in Green Building training and conferences. Her research interest includes climate study and its impact in Architecture, energy analysis of buildings, testing the human comfort inside buildings, analysing the roots of sustainable architecture, etc. Writing comes naturally to Sakshi and hence, she is also into blogging.
She is also on the Editorial Board of three international journals and is a GRIHA Certified Professional. She is also, now an Assistant Professor at the School of Architecture and Planning, Apeejay School of Architecture and Planning, AKTU.
Academic Qualification: Pursuing PhD. SPA, New Delhi M.Arch M.U.D. SPA, New Delhi B. Arch. NIT, Nagpur University, Nagpur
Academic Qualification: M.Arch. Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi B. Arch. NIT Tiruchirappalli
- Ar. Jitendra Kumar Das is an Architect and healthcare facilities’ Designer and Planner by profession and serves as an Assistant Professor at the AIT School of Architecture and Planning Greater Noida. Ar. Jitendra graduated from NIT Tiruchirappalli, completed his post-graduation in Healthcare Architecture from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi. His fields of interest include healthcare facilities development and planning, virtual building modelling, and analysis trough BIM (REVIT), 3D modelling in Autodesk AutoCAD, and structural analysis.
Academic Qualification: M.Arch. SPA, Bhopal B.Arch, AITSAP, Greater Noida
- Ar. Kirti Verma is working as an Assistant Professor at the Apeejay School of Architecture and Planning, Greater Noida. She did her post-graduation degree in Urban Design from the School of Planning and Architecture at Bhopal. Under the intendance of Ar. MN Ashish Ganju (President of GREHA), she was also involved in the city level projects like Sanitation for Health in Delhi, Adopted a Heritage and Urban Sanitation pilot project, Z Block, Aya Nagar. Along with this, she has worked with HUDCO and Jaypee Greens Group at regional level projects. Other than this, her interests involve sketching, reading, traveling, photography, and a multidisciplinary approach that helps her to teach comprehensively.
Academic Qualification: M.Arch. SPA, Delhi B.Arch. PTU Gianizail Singh Campus, Bhatinda
Experience: 7+ YearsBio-Note
- Ar. Poonam Upadhyay is an Assistant Professor at AIT-SAP. She has completed her Masters from SPA, New Delhi (2019), and Bachelors from P.T.U Giani Zail Singh Campus (2013).
- Her interested areas of research include Sacred Landscape of India, Green Infrastructure for Sustainable Urban Development in India, Cultural Landscape, Urban Landscape, and Redeveloping Historical Landscape.
- She has worked with various organisations as an Architect and Landscape Architect and worked on Educational, Group Housing, Residential, Commercial, and various Landscape Development Projects.
- She believes in great designs, exceptional convention, and design of elegant structures with strong connections to local surroundings proposing new paradigms for valuing, experiencing, and understanding landscapes. Being detail-oriented, she is also a creative Landscape Architect.
Architect Aastha Kalia has graduated from DCRUST, Murthal, and holds a Masters in Sustainable Architecture from the same University. She is trained under the Sustainable Solutions Group of AECOM India – a Multi-National Company and worked for achieving GRIHA ratings on pioneer projects like Solar Energy Center-Gurugram & NIIT-Noida. She is a GRIHA Certified Professional. She has also worked with Kothari Associates on several projects.
As an academician, she has her inclination towards design thinking, creating better processes, and innovative methods to enrich the classroom experience for students.
She is an avid photographer and likes traveling, exploring new places, and reading.
Academic Qualification: Doctor of Philosophy (Pursuing) - SRM University, KTR Campus, Chennai, M.Planning (Housing) - SPA, New Delhi, B.Arch - Apeejay School of Architecture & Planning, Gr. Noida, AITP - ITPI, New Delhi
Experience: 10 YearsBio-Note
Ar. Harshita Agarwal is an Architect, Planner, Academician, and research scholar with B. Arch. from Apeejay School of Architecture & Planning, Gr. Noida, Masters in Town Planning with specialization in Housing from SPA, New Delhi, and currently pursuing my Ph.D. from SRM University, KTR Campus, Chennai. She has experience of over 10 years. She has been associated with IGDTUW, Government of Delhi, briefly as a Visiting Faculty - both in Bachelors and Masters degree courses - having an experience of over 7 years as an academician.
Before that, she worked as a senior research analyst in a real estate advisory and was responsible for providing detailed analysis for the real estate dynamics and was also the content provider for the NDTV property show on NDTV profit. Her areas of interest include understanding Real Estate Dynamics, Feasibility Study, and Suitability Analysis based on Land Value Assessment, Land Capacity Assessment – Best Use Study, Urban Policy Framework, Vernacular Architecture, Sustainable Practices, and Disaster Resilient Development. She is also an avid reader and a traveler.
Academic Qualification: M.Ekistics - Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi; B.Arch., Integral University, Lucknow
Experience: 6+ YearsBio-Note
Ar. Nida Hasan is an Assistant Professor at Apeejay School of Architecture and Planning, Greater Noida. She received Gold Medal in M.Ekistics from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, in 2015. She has 6 years of teaching experience. Her research interests include ekistics, urban history, heritage conservation, and urban regeneration. She is passionate about changing the cities we live in by using design policies. She hopes to contribute to the enhancement of knowledge about urban and rural areas while aiding their simultaneous development.
Academic Qualification: M.Arch. AKTU, Lucknow B.Arch. Birla Institute of Technology, Mesraranchi
- Ar. Shashi Singh is currently working as an Assistant Professor at AIT-SAP since December 2019. She has completed B.Arch in 2002 from the Birla Institute of Technology and M.Arch in 2019 from AKTU University. She has total 18 years of experience in the field of Architecture. She started teaching in 2015 and before that worked in various national and international Architectural firms. She has worked on different types of projects ranging from a simple residence to 100-acre land area government project.
Academic Qualification: M. Arch (Jamia Millia Islamia, Recreation Architecture) , B. Arch (Aayojan School of Architecture)
Experience: 3 Years+Bio-Note
Architect Vishakha Garg is an Assistant Professor with Apeejay School of Architecture and Planning. She pursued her Master's from Jamia Millia Islamia, Recreation Architecture, and Bachelor's from Aayojan School of Architecture, Jaipur. Before getting into an academic career, she was involved with various projects in Landscape Architecture firms. Her major areas of interest include working on recreational projects covering aspects of landscape & urban design and also actively taking part in training programs by the Centre for Science and Environment covering majorly storm and wastewater management.
Academic Qualification: IGBC AP | Pursuing Ph.D. (NIT Patna) | Master's in Building Engineering and Management (SPA Delhi) | B.Arch (BBDNITM, GBTU, Lucknow)
Experience: 6 Years+Bio-Note
Ar. Richa Kushwaha is an IGBC AP, Architect, Academician, and Research scholar with B. Arch. from B.B.D.N.I.T.M., Lucknow, Masters in Building Engineering & Management from SPA, New Delhi, and currently pursuing a Ph.D. from NIT, Patna.
She has experience of over 6 years. She has been associated with Amity University and G.G.S.I.P.U. (USAP) - both in Bachelors and Master’s degree courses - having an experience of over 4 years as an academician. Before that, she worked as an architect in the real estate sector and N.T.P.C Ltd. for over 2 years.
Her areas of interest include understanding Project Management, Engineering & Architectural Practices, Sustainability Concepts, Construction Technology, Building Services, Energy Simulation, and BIM.
Academic Qualification: IGBC AP | Pursuing Ph.D. (NIT Patna) | Master's in Building Engineering and Management (SPA Delhi) | B.Arch (BBDNITM, GBTU, Lucknow)
Experience: 1 Years+Bio-Note
Shruti Sahariya is an Architect and an Urban Planner currently working as an Assistant Professor at Apeejay Institute of Technology - School of Architecture and Planning (AIT-SAP), Gr. Noida.
She has completed her B.Arch from Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture, Pune University, in First Division and M.Planning (Urban Planning) from School of Planning and Development, Ansal University (Gold Medalist). She is an Associate Member of the Institute of Town Planners, India.
She has taught in the School of Planning and Development, Sushant University (Erstwhile Ansal University) for a brief period before joining AIT-SAP.
Her areas of interest include Research, Transport Planning, User-Oriented Design, Public Policy, and Data Analysis, among others.
She is an avid traveller and an epicure.