Applications are invited for Admission to Bachelor of Architecture (21st Batch) for Academic Session 2022-23.
Admission Eligibility Criteria
- No candidate shall be admitted to Architecture course unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
- The candidate needs to qualify an aptitude test in Architecture conducted either by NTA (i.e JEE) or "NATA" conducted by the Council of Architecture.
- Eligibility Criteria shall be as per the notification(s) of the Council of Architecture & AKTU, Lucknow applicable at the time of admissions. Candidates may visit the websites of the Council, http://www.coa.gov.in/ and AKTU, Lucknow, https://aktu.ac.in/
- To appear in NATA Examination, candidates are advised to visit the website of NATA (https://www.nata.in/)
Registration Process for Admission at Institute Level
Candidates can apply Online OR Offline for admission through following STEPs by filling Registration form.
Step 1: Click here for Instructions to Fill Online Registration Form - 2022-23
Step 2: Click here to pay registration fee
Step 3: Click here to apply for online registration
Candidates can purchase REGISTRATION FORM from the Account Office, AIT Campus, Greater Noida & submit the same in the Admin. Office/Reception Desk with all complete information along with required documents.
* Registration is not an assurance of admission.
Admission Through University Counseling
The aspirants with valid score card may appear in the counseling conducted by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Lucknow, in online mode for candidates who qualify in the entrance exam. Candidates need to register for participation in the counseling session and need to choose APEEJAY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY-SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE & PLANNING, GREATER NOIDA (College Code – 088) as their first choice. Once the seat is allotted, the candidate is required to report in the college with the letter of seat allotment.
If any candidate take admission at the institute level or through counseling mode, there will be no financial difference.
Note: 2Details of Fees & Documents for Physical Reporting of UPTAC-2022
For any Clarification/Technical Problem/Admission related query, kindly Call / WhatsApp on Admission Helpline Nos.
9667399811, 8920390516, 7428180081 & 0120-2322025-27
Fill Enquiry Form for B.Arch. Course
Bachelor of Architecture
120 as per COA, AKTU & AICTE norms
*Rs.87,466.00/- per annum
* Exclusive of Other Admissible Charges. Caution Money from new entrants in the first year only is refundable at the end of the course, subject to clearing of dues.
* The above Tuition Fee was fixed for the years 2017-18 to 2019-20 by Admission & Fee Regulatory, UP Govt. / Court against which the appeal of the Institute is pending adjudication before Appellate Authority / Court, which appeal when decided would result in substantial increase in tuition fee. At present, the same tuition fee is being collected provisionally which is subject to upward revision from time to time by the Admission & Fee Regulatory Committee, UP Govt./Appellate Authority [ies]/ Courts. The students would be required to pay the difference in tuition fee as is finally determined and amount being paid provisionally.
Refer undertaking to be given by candidate[s] and his/her parents at the time of Admission in acceptance of terms as per format annexed.
Hostel Fees Including Mess
- Single Accommodation: Rs. 90,500/- per year + 5000/- Caution Money (Refundable).
- Shared Accommodation (Double seated): Rs.79,500/- per year+ 5000/- Caution Money (Refundable).