Applications are invited for Admission to Bachelor of Architecture (20th Batch) for Academic Session 2021-22
Admission Eligibility Criteria
- No candidate shall be admitted to B.Arch. Course unless he / she has passed in 10+2 scheme of examination with PCM subjects or pass in 10+3 Diploma with Mathematics, as the case may be. (Eligibility Criteria-As per CoA/AKTU norms).
- In addition to the above, the candidate must have secured Valid Score/Rank of any Aptitude Test 2021 (NATA / JEE-MAINS)
- Eligibility Criteria shall be as per the notification(s) of the Council of Architecture & AKTU, Lucknow applicable at the time of admissions. Candidates may visit the websites of the Council, http://www.coa.gov.in/ and AKTU, Lucknow, https://aktu.ac.in/
- To appear in NATA Examination, candidates are advised to visit the website of NATA (https://www.nata.in/)
Registration Process for Admission at Institute Level
Candidates can apply Online OR Offline for admission through following STEPs by filling Registration form.
Candidates can purchase REGISTRATION FORM from the Account Office, AIT Campus, Greater Noida & submit the same in the Admin. Office/Reception Desk with all complete information along with required documents.
* Registration is not an assurance of admission.
Admission Through University Counseling
The aspirants with valid score card may appear in the counseling conducted by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Lucknow, in online mode for candidates who qualify in the entrance exam. Candidates need to register for participation in the counseling session and need to choose APEEJAY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY-SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE & PLANNING, GREATER NOIDA (College Code – 088) as their first choice. Once the seat is allotted, the candidate is required to report in the college with the letter of seat allotment.
If any candidate take admission at the institute level or through counseling mode, there will be no financial difference.
For any Clarification/Technical Problem/Admission related query, kindly Call / WhatsApp on Admission Helpline Nos.
9667399811, 8920390516, 7428180081 & 0120-2322025-27
Fill Enquiry Form for B.Arch. Course
Bachelor of Architecture
120 as per COA, AKTU & AICTE norms
*Rs.87,466.00/- per annum
* Exclusive of Other Admissible Charges. Caution Money from new entrants in first year only which is refundable at the end of the course..
* Tuition Fee is subject to upwards revisions from time to time by the Admission & Fee Regulatory Committee, UP Govt./Appellate Authority [ies].
Refer undertaking to be given by candidate[s] and his/her parents at the time of Admission in acceptance of terms as per format annexed.
Hostel Fees Including Mess
- Single Accommodation: Rs. 90,500/- per year + 5000/- Caution Money (Refundable).
- Shared Accommodation (Double seated): Rs.79,500/- per year+ 5000/- Caution Money (Refundable).