Candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria before applying for B.Arch. Course at the links given below: :-----
- Refer to UPSEE-2019 (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination) Information Brochure 2019
- Refer to CoA (Council of Architecture, New Delhi) Norms, Gazette Notification dated 13.02.2019 of Eligibility of B.Arch. Course.
Note: Allocation of seats will be made through the Counseling of UPSEE-2019/AKTU, LUCKNOW. The State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is conducted every year. (Refer to UPSEE Information Brochure 2019)
Process to Apply for Admission against Vacant/Lapsed/Drop out seats
- Online Registration*
Note:Instructions to fill Online Registration Form for Admission in 5 Year Full Time B. Arch. Course, Session 2019-20:-
(A) Applicant need to pay Registration Fee (i.e. Rs 1000/--) through NEFT/RTGS before filling Online Registration Form with the following A/c details.
(B) After payment, the candidate may fill the Online Application as given on the website along with complete details by clicking on the " Apply Online ” link given on the home page of the website under Admission 2019-20 tab.
(C) Read complete Registration Form carefully before filling any entry.
(D) Fill all the entries and do not leave any column blank. If any column is not applicable then write NA.
(E) Must attach the relevant documents to verify the details marked with *(asterisk sign).
(F) ) Applicant must attach the following documents in pdf or jpg format (Max. Size 1 MB):
- Proof of Payment for Rs. 1000/- Through RTGS/NEFT.
- Self-Attested Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Self-Attested Copy of Qualifying Entrance Examination of B.Arch. Course (UPSEE/JEE MAINS/NATA.
- Self-Attested Copy of Class 10th Certificate.
- Self-Attested Copy of 12th Marksheet.
- A Recent Passport Size Color Photograph.
* Registration is not assurance of admission.
Note: The admissions against vacant seats will be finalised after the completion of the admission process through UPSEE-2019 counseling/AKTU, LUCKNOW.
For any admission related query, kindly click the below mentioned link:-
The prospective student may also walk-in to our Administrative/Admission Office at (Monday to Friday - 9:00AM to 5:00PM & Saturday - 9:00AM to 12:30PM - except first Saturday of the month):-
Apeejay Institute of Technology School of Architecture and Planning
Surajpur Kasna Road (Near Jagat Market)
Greater NOIDA, U.P. 201308
Note: For any clarification/technical problem, kindly contact us on: 9667399811, 8920390516 & 0120-2322025-27
Bachelor of Architecture
80 as per COA & AKTU norms
*Rs.87,466.00/- per annum
*Exclusive of ‘Other Admissible Charges’. Caution Money from new entrants in first year only which is refundable at the end of the course.
*Tuition Fee is subject to upwards revisions from time to time by the Admission & Fee Regulatory Committee, UP Govt. /Appellate Authority [ies].
Refer undertaking to be given by candidate[s] and his/her parents at the time of Admission in acceptance of terms as per format annexed.
Hostel Fees including Mess
- Single Accommodation: Rs 90,500/- per year + 5000/- Caution Money (Refundable).
- Shared Accommodation (Double seated): Rs 79,500/- per year+ 5000/- Caution Money (Refundable).
- Shared Accommodation (Triple seated): Rs 72,500/- per year + 5000/- Caution Money (Refundable).