A full-fledged Training & Placement Cell facilitates the students’ placement process. Leading companies visit the institute for interaction with the students. All the academic activities are oriented to provide best quality placements to all the students. Leading companies visit the institute for interaction with the students. Some of the companies where the students have been placed are Ascent ITES, Prop Tiger Realty, Axis Bank, HR Powerhouse, Reliance Fresh, Mahindra and Mahindra Financial Services, Max Life, Genpact, Procter & Gamble, Steria, Barclays Bank, Samsung, Fidelity Investment, HDFC, Indiabulls, Hewitt Packard, Magnum Aviation, etc.
- The companies contact the placement cell informing them of the job profile and the perks they are offering
- The placement cell then allots a date for the first phase of interviews, to be held in the campus (off campus as well)
- Organisation conducts written test/group discussion and personal interview on the given date
- The placement cell coordinates with the company for final selections and inform the students for the same
- The selected candidates can check for their selection on the notice board of the Institute
Summer training is provided to the students by various organisations where they are given live projects to apply their concepts in practice, giving them proper exposure to the working of a company. Students undergo summer internship in various leading companies from mid of May until July. Such industrial trainings provide students with adequate exposure in tackling real problems encountered in the working of an industrial entity. Students are also regularly exposed to the latest industry practices through several industrial visits.
Real Estate- 6%
Others (Educational Services, Travel, Hospitality)-7%
- Prof. A. P. Arora, Head, Department of Management, Management Development Institute, delivered a talk on ‘Clearing of Doubts on Marketing Fundamentals’
- Mr. Lalit K. Khanna, Executive Director, Escorts Mutual Fund, delivered a talk on ‘Security Analysis’
- Mr. Saugat Sen, Vice President, M/s Cadence, delivered a talk on ‘Distribution Channel and Channel Management, Branding & the role of SCM in Electronic Industry’
- Ch. Mohan Rao, Director-HR, MSN delivered a talk on ‘Balanced Score Card’
- Ms. Aditi Bhiwani, Business Development Executive, Vserve Corporate Services, delivered a placement talk on companies like Hewitt, Bharti Teletech, HCL, Bank of America, Satyam, etc.
- Ms. Kavita Batra, Faculty, Waye, Delhi-NCR, delivered a talk on ‘Youth Empowerment & Skills’
- Prof. Sanjeev Rastogi, Professor, University of Alberta, Canada delivered a talk on ‘Adapting Marketing to the New Economy’
- Dr. Deepak K Gupta, Director, AIT-School of Management for Women, delivered a talk on ‘Strategic Management’
Management Meet is organised to create an industrial scenario and placement opportunities. The Institute arranged an interaction between the guests from the corporate world and the students. The main objective is:
- To create an industrial scenario & placement opportunities
- To know the difference between the corporate work cultures as compared to that of the Institute
- Presentation in front of potential employer, as and when they get a chance
- General chit-chat to share experiences
- Benefit to the recruiters who are looking for young graduates