- Graduation in any discipline with 50% or above marks. For reserved category, it is 45%.
- A valid CMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/UPSEE/ATMA Score.
- Students appearing in the final year examination of graduation may also apply. However, they have to produce the final mark sheet within a date declared by the Institute.
- Candidates will be short listed based on merit and will be called for group discussions and interview at Institute Campus, Greater Noida.
- The overall weighted average performance will be worked out based on the following parameters:
- Previous academic performance.
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/UPSEE/ATMA score.
- Personal interview.
HOW TO APPLY
Application can be submitted online or by collecting from the campus.
ENCLOSURES WITH THE APPLICATION FORM
- Attested copies of degree certificate and mark sheet of the qualifying examination (Graduation).
- Photo copy of certificate showing date of birth.
- Three colour photographs (2.5"X2").
- Photocopy of any other degree/certificate.
- Migration/Transfer certificate.
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/UPSEE/ATMA score card.