- 1 Excellent Placement Record
- 2 High Definition TV Studio with Teleprompter
- 3 HD Cameras & Video Editing Suite
- 4 Industry Experienced Faculty
- 5 Advertising Lab with High End Graphics
- 6 Press Room for Mock Press Conference
AIMC has been featured in the following media
Ranked No. 1Private Media College of Delhi by India Today, The Best Colleges of India 2020
Featured among at Top 10Private Institutes in Mass Communication by Outlook Magazine, Aug 2021
Featured among Top 10Mass Comm Colleges: India's Top Professional Colleges Ranking by Outlook, 2014
Featured among top 15Mass Communication Institutes in India by Education World, 2013
Featured among 14colleges as one of the top choices for studying Mass Communication by Mail Today, Education Mail, 2012
Featured at No. 1position among Institutes offering a course in PR by The Tribune, February 2012 Issue
Featured among 17Institutes offering Post Graduate Courses in Mass Communication in India by Careers 360, February 2012 Issue
Featured in 'The Best Institutes for Advertising & Public Relations List' by India Today Aspire, Special Issue 'The Best Guide to Advertising & Public Relations', 2007
Awards & Accolades
Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication has bagged numerous awards & honors for its excellence in student advancement, teaching methods, cutting-edge curriculum and faculty. Here is a snapshot of recent awards and accolades received by AIMC:
Career Development at AIMC means networking and connections with the who’s who of the Media & Entertainment (M&E) industry. We encourage students’ understanding and exploration of various career paths and opportunities. We provide students with extensive options to work within their preferred interests and specializations. We associate students with industry leaders and think tanks by making them a part of:
- Live Industry Projects: Students get the chance to work on projects and campaigns with the best firms in M&E industry while they are the pursuing the course to facilitate better industry understanding and cultivate work ethics.
- Job Shadowing: Our students work closely with industry luminaries like CEO/ MD / President/ VP/ AVP/ Director to get an appreciation and understanding of working of reputed media organizations.
- Training & Jobs: with top firms in Journalism, Advertising, Public Relations, Event Management, Digital Media, Radio, etc.
Lateral Entry to Apeejay Stya University, Gurugram
Students who successfully complete One Year PG Diploma from our Institute have the option of:
- Joining Media Industry – TV Channels, Advertising Agencies, PR & Digital Firms, and Event Companies etc.
- Are eligible for Direct Admission* into 2nd Year MA in Journalism & Mass Communication at Apeejay Stya University, Gurugram (UGC recognised) – thereby saving One Year.*under lateral entry in accordance with UGC’s Choice Based Credit System