Lateral Entry to Apeejay Stya University
Students who successfully complete One Year PG Diploma from our Institute have the option of:
I. Joining Media Industry - TV Channels, Advertising Agencies, PR & Digital Firms, and Event Companies etc.
II. Are eligible for Direct Admission* into 2nd Year MA in Journalism & Mass Communication at Apeejay Stya University (UGC recognised) - thereby saving One Year.*under lateral entry in accordance with UGC's Choice Based Credit System
Awards & Accolades
Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication has bagged numerous awards & honors for its excellence in student advancement, teaching methods, cutting-edge curriculum and faculty. Here is a snapshot of recent awards and accolades received by AIMC:
- Best Journalism & Mass Communication Institute in North India 2018 by Centre for Education Growth & Research
- Best Media Institue in North India at National Education Excellence Awards, 2017 by PRAXIS MEDIA
- 20 Most Promising Media & Mass Communication Institutes by Higher Education Review in 2016
- Recognized as the Third Best Event Management School: National by The Edutainment Awards, 2015
- Recognized as the Best Institute for Mass Communication with Excellent Industry Interface in Delhi/NCR by Worldwide Achievers, 2014
- Recognized as No. 1 Institute in the entire Delhi/NCR region in the category of Private Institutes by HT Campus Conclave, 2013
AIMC has also been featured in the following media:
- Featured among Top 10 Mass Comm Colleges: India's Top Professional Colleges Ranking by Outlook, 2014
- Featured among top 15 Mass Communication Institutes in India by Education World, 2013
- Featured among 14 colleges as one of the top choices for studying Mass Communication by Mail Today, Education Mail, 2012
- Featured at No. 1 position among Institutes offering a course in PR by The Tribune, February 2012 Issue
- Featured among 17 Institutes offering Post Graduate Courses in Mass Communication in India by Careers 360, February 2012 Issue
- Featured in 'The Best Institutes for Advertising & Public Relations List' by India Today Aspire, Special Issue 'The Best Guide to Advertising & Public Relations', 2007
- Prof. Ashok Ogra felicitated with Prof. KM Shrivastav Award by Businessworld, 2018 for his contribution to media education
- Prof. Pijush Dutta felicitated with Best Global Teacher Award by AKS Worldwide, 2018
Career Development at AIMC means networking and connections with the who’s who of the Media & Entertainment (M&E) industry. We encourage students’ understanding and exploration of various career paths and opportunities. We provide students with extensive options to work within their preferred interests and specializations. We associate students with industry leaders and think tanks by making them a part of:
- Live Industry Projects: Students get the chance to work on projects and campaigns with the best firms in M&E industry while they are the pursuing the course to facilitate better industry understanding and cultivate work ethics.
- Job Shadowing: Our students work closely with industry luminaries like CEO/ MD / President/ VP/ AVP/ Director to get an appreciation and understanding of working of reputed media organizations, like yours.
- Training & Jobs: with top firms in Journalism, Advertising, Public Relations, Event Management, Digital Media, Radio, etc.