A - PROGRAMMES OFFERED 2020
1. GRADUATE DESIGN PROGRAMME* – 4 Years (Full Time)
Eligibility: 10+2 Pass from a Recognized Board with 50% marks from any stream.
2. POST GRADUATE DESIGN PROGRAMME* – 2 Years (Full Time)
Eligibility: A Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with 50% Marks in any stream from any Recognized University
* The Institute offers professional Undergraduate and Post Graduate Programmes in Design leading to corresponding B. DESIGN & M.A. in DESIGN DEGREES of APEEJAY STYA UNIVERSITY (UGC Recognized) on lateral entry mode in accordance with UGC’s Choice Based Credit System.
All students of the Degree Programme would have to complete the Latter Half of the Course at the University as per UGC Norms.
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES (Full Time)
3. UG-IDC-INTEGRATED DESIGN COURSE - 3 Years
Eligibility: 10+2 Pass from a Recognized Board with 40% marks from any stream
4. PG-PDD-PROFESSIONAL DESIGN DIPLOMA - 1 Year / 2 Years
Eligibility: A Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with 45% Marks in any stream from any Recognized University
B - ADMISSION ANNOUNCEMENT
Entrance Exam Date – 25th January 2020
Time – 10.00 am onwards
Venue: All Test / Interview will be conducted at the Institute.
C - REGISTRATION
- Registration Fee of Rs. 900/- may be paid through Cheque/Demand Draft in favour of “APEEJAY INSTITUTE OF DESIGN” payable at New Delhi and may also be directly sent to the Institution with the form or separately.
- Separate Registration Forms for each Course has to be submitted.
- Submit Admission Form alongwith three passport size photographs.
- Sale of Prospectus: 10.00 A.M. to 4.00 P.M. on all working days.
D - DOCUMENTATION
The following documents to be submitted by 15th July 2020 for Undergraduates and 31st August 2020 for Post Graduates.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Certificate of last examination passed.
- Medical Fitness Certificate from Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Character Certificate from the Head of Institute last attended and another from a responsible Person.
- Passport size photographs of Father and Mother with signatures on reverse.
- Equivalency Certificate needs to be submitted in case of last Exam. passed from any Foreign Board/ University.
Note: Please attach only photocopies of the certificates.