The Apeejay schools bear the motto- "Soaring High is My Nature", exemplifying the fact that the sky is the limit in the pursuit of excellence. The aim of the schools is to promote a system of integral education in a congenial child-friendly environment that emphasises the unity of all knowledge, synthesises humanity and sciences, and recognises the fact that each child is unique. We believe that our students should be provided intensive all-round training for a responsive and responsible citizenship, and a finely ingrained attitude of service before self.
All 13 Apeejay schools are members of the "National Progressive Schools Conference" (NPSC) and are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). They have been accredited to the British Council for London Examination Qualifications (for both GCE 'O & 'A' level courses).
The distinguishing features of the Apeejay schools are:
- Architecturally well-designed spacious buildings located at picturesque sites, spread over vast expanse of beautiful landscape.
- Air-conditioned auditoriums with excellent sound system and Swimming Pools.
- State-of-the-art Science labs & Science Parks, with latest modern fittings and equipment.
- Computerised large libraries richly stacked with latest books and separate reading room areas, in addition to class libraries.
- Computer labs with latest multimedia hardware and software used in I.T. Industry with emphasis on Computer Aided Learning (from Nursery to Class XII), Internet Education and evaluation through online projects.
- Campus-wide networks and audio-visual rooms with LCD projectors and broadband Internet connectivity for computerised administration and digital teaching learning.
- Encouragement of transferable skills such as analytical problem solving, thinking skills, organisational, leadership and interpersonal skills, through various Clubs and Societies.
- Large spacious playgrounds with ample opportunities for students to participate in various indoor and outdoor games under the guidance of expert coaches. Cricket, football, basketball, skating, yoga, table-tennis, athletics, swimming and chess are some of the games and sports in which Apeejay students have excelled at the national and international level.
- Major emphasis on grooming, training and participation of students in inter-House, inter-school, state-level, national-level as well as international competitions in all disciplines.
- Personalized attention to students with special modules for low and high achievers, and counselling for students and parents.
- Emphasis on a variety of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities like debate, dramatics, excursions to historical places, field trips & camps, electronics, Home-Science, music, NCC, Science projects etc.
- Scholarships and prizes awarded to outstanding students in various disciplines including scholarships based on values.
- Special leadership training provided to students at all levels through the House system, Prefectorial Board and Students Council for promoting qualities of leadership, initiative, self-reliance and self-confidence in students, apart from their taking initiative and shouldering responsibilities in numerous other clubs, activities, competitions and events.
- Annual magazines and quarterly newsletters published to encourage creativity in students.
- Interact Clubs that undertake social projects to sensitize students to the need of the under-privileged.
- Regular Parent-Teacher meetings to discuss students' growth and special orientation programmes for parents.
- Regular In-service Teacher Training Programmes for professional growth of teachers.