|Students are required to register for the Course by submitting the “Application Form” aongwith a DD of Rs. 900/- payable to “Svran Apeejay Institute of Management and Design” payable at Gurgaon.
ELIGIBILITY & PROCEDURE
- Students admitted to the campus would have a minimum of 50 percent marks in the graduation examination.
- Admission procedure would comprise of consideration of CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT score of the candidates in the first place. Where a candidate has not appeared in any of these tests, she will have to appear in the Apeejay entrance test (date to be announced).
- Subsequently short-listed candidates would be called for group-discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) at Svran Apeejay Institute of Management & Design, Gurgaon.
- The final selection would be on the basis of performance in the entrance test, GD, PI, and past academic performance.
The total fee (Rs. 5.5 lacs for two years and a refundable amount towards security deposit of Rs. 10,000/-) for the programme, to be paid in four installments, is as under:
|1st Instalment (at the time of admission)
||Rs.1,37,500 + 10,000/-
|2nd Instalment (15.12.2010)
3rd Instalment (15.7.2011)
4th Instalment (15.12.2011)
||Rs. 5,50,000 + 10,000/-
- Attractive scholarships
- 40% for those with entrance test (MAT/CAT/XAT) percentile >85, or first division at qualifying degree level.
- 30% for those with entrance test percentile >75% or >55% in qualifying degree level.
- 20% for those with entrance test percentile >50% or >50% in qualifying degree level.
- Study material to be provided (books on subjects under study)
- Laptop given to each student for personal use
Click here for admission form
Please send your queries to admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact 0124-2383493 / 94