- For admission to Pre-School, a child should be at least 3 years old at the beginning of the session, as per the guidelines of CBSE.
- Admissions to Higher Classes are done on the basis of vacancies in a particular class and the child must have passed the previous class from a recognized school affiliated to CBSE.
HOW TO APPLY
- For Pre-School:
Click here for information regarding admission to Pre-School (Nursery Class 2013-14)
Click here to view / download the Prospectus of the school
- For Higher classes: Based on the vacancies, the notice is put up at the reception.
The application form can be obtained from the school reception. Please ensure you have the required documents. In case of vacancy in the class, the applicants are called for an admission test and then the selection is made on the merit basis.
- PRE-SCHOOL: Click here for information regarding admission to Pre-School (Nursery Class 2013-14)
- PRIMARY SCHOOL / MIDDLE SCHOOL / SENIOR SCHOOL: Depending upon the vacancies, the application forms are available around March End which is followed by different rounds of Interviews.
Admission of the students is done purely on the Merit basis.